Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

are there any working hackshield bypasses

Closed Thread

Old 06/21/2010, 22:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfslashed View Post
In a world where leechers and newbies roam the open grounds, common sense is of the essence.
ORLY?!?! i never knew that D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skititlez View Post
your kidding right. before you wanted a bot which if you looked at the release sections there are some. now you want a bypass. really now. just no. back to the corner with you
i say we should eat him like a sandwich owo then poop him into a toilet and forget about him , oh ya and btw about the new mod, wth do you mean he was inactive? the new mod is just as, if not more, inactive than kev e.e
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuxx95 View Post
hope this bear makes up 4 the double post
sorry no

Old 06/21/2010, 23:23   #17

elite*gold: 0
DarkRaccoon, under the account of Wallpower, manipulated the community to turn against Kevsprk whenever he tried to improve things around here.

And because DarkRaccoon would complain to the admins and undo any moderator actions Kevsprk did, he pretty much gave up on the place. It's hard to keep up the motivation to improve this forum if you have no support from the admins nor the community.

I feel bad for Reaper right now though. Everytime he's brought up, people gripe about how he's unsuited for the job yet act surprised that he isn't as active here as on his other forum, where I'm guessing he's actually appreciated.

Old 06/22/2010, 01:13   #18

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 3,216
Question got answered ...
# closed

Closed Thread

« Anyone know how to remove drop animation? | Iria Map Mod »