Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea: The Mentor Thread

Discussion on Idea: The Mentor Thread within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/04/2010, 21:10   #61

elite*gold: 0
:/ does this mean i won't be able to get a mentor for a while?

i think im going to start reading guides to see if that help.
Old 06/09/2010, 07:15   #62

I would like to get a mentor. Yes I know my username is stupid I was tired when I made this acc. xD Most people know me as Epiphany123 or Elvenmage09. I have been working a little with mods mostly taking the stuff already out there and trying to get it to work together. I have also been working on helping people with there modding. But I would like to learn more. So plz adopt me? :v
Old 07/05/2010, 19:19   #63

This is a very cool idea, so imma give it a little bump to re-expose it.
Old 07/06/2010, 00:34   #64

I don't know much about modding I am skilled with .pmg editing, know how to do stuff in the .xml, I know some basics in .dll editing, and understand macros a little, so I guess I'll give it a try after all its an opportunity to learn some stuff.

Put me up for adoption. That sounded weird. <.<
Old 07/06/2010, 02:48   #65

Whoops, sorry about this. I shouldn't have let it die out :x
abc33kr, I believe it would help if you had a little background on modding first, as I try to garner more mentors.
Anyway, we need quite a few more mentors, unless Halfslashed, ****, and skititlez are willing to take on a couple more adoptees.
Old 07/06/2010, 03:35   #66

I'm thinking that the Adoptee's should have a few basic programs so the mentors can help them without the frustration of getting them everything they need. Perhaps simple stuff like teamviewer and an Instant messaging service.

Just a few ideas :>
Old 07/06/2010, 17:35   #67

Good idea, I'll put the links to basic programs and tutorials in the OP.
Edit: I put up a few things I thought were necessary for modding. If anyone else has any other programs these beginners may need, please tell me so I can put it up.
Old 07/06/2010, 21:23   #68

Why didn't I get put on the adoption list?
Old 07/06/2010, 23:37   #69

Sorry, sorry, you're on there now.
In other news, we are extremely backed up. I'm requesting that all the mentors take one more adoptee to teach.
Old 07/08/2010, 05:03   #70

If they want me to help them, have them drop me a PM, I'll be glad to take the first 3-4 people that want the help, however due to my newly acquired workload I can't pick and choose people quick enough. You all should know by now I'm picky so if you want me to mentor you you best use some intellect and have some ideas of what you want to learn in mind. Trust me it makes things go much more smoothly. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 07/08/2010, 23:14   #71

Alright then ****, sorry to add a few more people to your list. abc33kr,inusaka,Gems you are now under the tutelage of pawntobishop. Don't annoy him and be good students, please.
Halfslashed and skititlez, if you're reading this, please tell me if you can add a few more adoptees. 2 for each of you would be best.
Old 07/08/2010, 23:50   #72

No, get more mentors.
Old 07/09/2010, 01:03   #73

Well, I would love to, but unfortunately Tyne and lostmage333 are nowhere to be found :v
Old 07/09/2010, 04:44   #74

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiOokami View Post
Alright then ****, sorry to add a few more people to your list. abc33kr,inusaka,Gems you are now under the tutelage of pawntobishop. Don't annoy him and be good students, please.
Halfslashed and skititlez, if you're reading this, please tell me if you can add a few more adoptees. 2 for each of you would be best.
Ahhh thank you, no problem, i will be the p most student
when ever he has time he can teach me whatever, there is no need for rush ****. Warning if it will be okay if u go thru the basics with me. either than that, i should be good.
Old 07/11/2010, 13:57   #75

Do not ever let me be a mentor. I fail at teaching T.T