CC Cleaner does the same thing, smaller sized, and doesn't screw up the registry while 'Cleaning'.
I haven't used that program yet, but I'll warn you, bad registry cleaners do a lot of harm...(personal experience)
All the tuneup utilities out there for free pretty much have vague details on what exactly their "uber awesome cleanup" exactly does. It talks about using amazing revolutionary virus catching algorithm's, and it doesn't even give you an example of what it does, or how it does it.
I use programs from microsoft. They at least perform their function well enough that my computer doesn't run 5x slower than before I ran it.
To clarify for those who cant research on their own cause I'm sure the OP will complain about my post. I've read there's been issues with their registry changes and their defragmenter damaging drives. If you need to defrag a drive and you dont know what you're doing you should just stick to the utility that comes with windows. I recommend Perfect Disk if you really want something else but you shouldn't need anything else for your drives. There are better and more well known applications that are completely transparent when it comes to what they do with your registry. Find and use those instead.
I say this thread is a failure :C
only cause the programs costs money
and the stuff inst all that special.
Norton 360 does all this stuff automatically while im afk so im not impressed whatsoever
Euer bester Drop/ Your best Drop 09/14/2010 - Allods - 1 Replies Schreibt hier einfach, was euer bester Dropp war
Write here, what was your best Drop.
Mine: Compounds
xD
Drop´s von der Sensi Truhe mit Doppel drop chance beeinflussbar? 12/28/2009 - Metin2 - 11 Replies Allso ich hatte eine kleine diskusion mit meinem "Spielpartner".
Er möchte do gerne Noch ein Giftschwert haben und meinte das
er die Sensenmann Truhe öffnen möchte, weil er ja Doppel drop chance aus dem 90ger Metin bekommen habe...
Ich hab dem nätürlich erklärt das es totaler unsinn ist, doch nun bin ich mir selber nicht mehr ganz sicher.
Ist es wirklich möglich mit dem zusatz Item (egal aus dem Item-Shop oder gedropt) Doppel drop chance, die Rate zu erhöhe was "Gutes" Wie 75ger Waffen raus...
Can Anyone Help me to increase the money drop and CPs drop for CoV2 source?? 05/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies Firstly i would like to thanks CoV2 and ahmedandkhalid for the source if it happen you all read.But now I do have 1 problem. How can I increase the gold drop rate and the Cpsbag amount drop????
ScriptVessel pickup 1 drop, Drop instantly.... 01/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies ScriptVessel pickup 1 drop, Drop instantly.... Then dosnt pickup anymore items for ages.... How to make it Drop after inventory full like old CoPartner? anyone??