Jinsu does work for the pvp toggle while dead, as for the request for the fireball addresses, nice job on trying to sound like you know what you're doing, but it's not the addresses that changed for the edit, the entire method was patched. And didn't I ask that nothing be said about the fireball or ranged edit in this thread? It's for NEW mod ideas lol, not old stuff that's been lost due to abuses.
i have idea for you guyz why not try make let you open the item bag when you dont have periuem servers
I have an idea for you: Learn the English language, so you can at least seem smarter than your average "problematic" person (You guys see what I'm getting at, right?)
If it's not server checked, being able to Take Off from anywhere?
Though it may only have to do with my own hardware, tricking the game in to thinking my Monitor is bigger? I run a laptop, and I kind of envy people with giant monitors that make their GUIs fairly small.
I agree with 100% Synth/Frag, though I think being able to create War Sword after War Sword would break the economy to the point of no return.
@Remillo
It was possible at one point, right after the flying pets came out, although i think its been fixed.
It appears that all fireball edits have been patched/server checked.
I think this was/is possible, however not to the public.
Howsabout removing the grasses in the fields around Dunbarton? Should follow the same principles as the Lawn Mower on Fiodh and Trees. The aren't much of a problem, but get annoying since they don't load until you get near them.
If I think of any more, I'll be sure the post them.
[offtopicness] You like Chess, huh? I play a version called "Bug House" at school. I have lots of Blonde moments while playing, though. And I'm not even blonde.
In reply to someones post about inventory coloring, it is possible. One of my guildmates did it, didn't take long...Unless I misunderstood the question.
I don't know about pets but you can certainly do things such as egos
Here's a better direction to files for you.
Credits to Aokii of course.
Ego replacements/interface/etc. Stuff is still in the making. but those who can draw or want to do their own can use these files and replace them with their own types of addons etc.
Pet is probably a file in the gfx gui. but idk.
And of course you can always scan the files if you don't trust them.
[Ideas?] Need Some Ideas For My Public Source 09/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies hey i need some ideas for the source that im coding (lotf) and when it is done i go public it, so someone got some great ideas? (Serious answers only please:p)
Examples:
Quests
Events
NPCs