Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 09:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Will Continue Accepting Questions.

Discussion on I Will Continue Accepting Questions. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/23/2010, 06:42   #16

elite*gold: 0
you would be a good mod but u gotta have a thick skin about it. it seemed like you got discouraged by the same stuff you would have been facing as a mod before you even became a mod. its not gonna be an easy job to whip this forum into shape but many of us would love to see this turn into something productive. people are just flaming here because they feel its already too late.

point being, if you dont get in here and mod, then its only gonna get worse, not better. there is nothing set in stone that epvp mabi section has to suck. if u wanna be a mod then we will all stand behind you
Old 02/23/2010, 13:16   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabicldx View Post
you would be a good mod but u gotta have a thick skin about it. it seemed like you got discouraged by the same stuff you would have been facing as a mod before you even became a mod. its not gonna be an easy job to whip this forum into shape but many of us would love to see this turn into something productive. people are just flaming here because they feel its already too late.

point being, if you dont get in here and mod, then its only gonna get worse, not better. there is nothing set in stone that epvp mabi section has to suck. if u wanna be a mod then we will all stand behind you
I Kinda agree with you. On a side note flamers don't stand, they just burn everything to the ground.
Old 02/23/2010, 13:55   #18

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by mabicldx View Post

The reason being that originally the two of us were running for mod. We could work together to bring this section together as well as get rid of some very much unneeded drama. But being an only mod makes things so hard not on the mod but on everyone. we cannot be everywhere all the time and it can get hard to handle at times. Bishop and myself are here and trying to unify this section and when you get called out and flamed and flamed for something as irrelevant to the game as what you look like rl. Bishop will have my full support in running for mod. Bishop knows things that i don't and i know some stuff that Bishop doesn't know/know how to do. So i ask that you all do consider this when voting. you are not voting for one of us. you are voting for this whole community to become a better place. Thank you all.
Old 02/23/2010, 14:09   #19

Thank you tb, that really means a lot.
I don't think any amount of personal moderation could ever get this forum back into a state that makes it friendly and usable again. What we need is a communal effort towards cleaning this place up meaning that;
when someone gets modship, we all need to chip in, use the report buttons, point out potential flame wars, and just generally be vigilant towards first removing the current layer of crusty filth and difficult to navigate threads and repeats. Once the initial
steps are taken to fix the underlying causes, the forum will become much easier to moderate.
@mabicldx nothing thats posted here about thing relevant to threads, or programming or even my skills ****** me off or gets me rilled up, I was going to leave because some people (worthless virgin fat pimply scumbags of human... well you get the point) called me out and flamed me over the way I look irl. That has no place here, nor should my image be used on a site without my consent.
~Bishop
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2010, 00:10   #20

Well Gl to you both tbs and bishop.

On a further note fireball hasn't been patched yet lol. Nothing else i find works.
Old 02/24/2010, 00:17   #21

Question: Why post your picture on the net, if you don't want it seen?
Your reaction to all of that just means that you'd never make a good mod, if you want to moderate, you can't give a **** about what people think of you, or you'll never delete a post because Q.Q someone might not like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawntobishop View Post
some people (worthless virgin fat pimply scumbags of human... well you get the point) called me out and flamed me over the way I look irl.
If you're so unfazed by everything, why are you resorting to name calling? Is that your best reply? I mean, you could go look up what those horribly ugly people look like on Facebook and Myspace, and post their pictures for lulz, but, instead you go and Q.Q in the corner.
If someone did that to me, I'd have just (not be here in time to reply, obviously.) posted their picture, or just said something like "Yup. One more in the long list of people who won't sleep with you. I hear that list is the reason for deforestation."

If you come to Epvp, you're going to get flamed/mocked. I mean really, what else goes on here? Epic releases? HALF releases better **** than has been posted here, and sadly, that is saying something.

If you're bothered by what people think, do not come here. If you aren't secure enough, in yourself, to just laugh at what idiots here post, then, you honestly should not come to such a wasteland.

Epvp is the wild west and I apparently just shot the deputy.
But I did not shoot the Sherif.

He just got lazy.
Old 02/24/2010, 00:34   #22

I'd like to reiterate: this community is why I left.
Old 02/24/2010, 00:55   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
Your reaction to all of that just means that you'd never make a good mod, if you want to moderate, you can't give a **** about what people think of you, or you'll never delete a post because Q.Q someone might not like it.

If you're so unfazed by everything, why are you resorting to name calling? Is that your best reply? I mean, you could go look up what those horribly ugly people look like on Facebook and Myspace, and post their pictures for lulz, but, instead you go and Q.Q in the corner.
If someone did that to me, I'd have just (not be here in time to reply, obviously.) posted their picture, or just said something like "Yup. One more in the long list of people who won't sleep with you. I hear that list is the reason for deforestation."

If you come to Epvp, you're going to get flamed/mocked. I mean really, what else goes on here? Epic releases? HALF releases better **** than has been posted here, and sadly, that is saying something.

If you're bothered by what people think, do not come here. If you aren't secure enough, in yourself, to just laugh at what idiots here post, then, you honestly should not come to such a wasteland.

He just got lazy.
You mock Halfslashed for his releases while you yourself have released nothing. I find this humorous and interesting.
Old 02/24/2010, 01:08   #24

Quote:

He just got lazy.
Fire starter.
Old 02/24/2010, 01:23   #25

Why would I release anything for you? I'd rather you think me completely fail, to be fair.

You, for instance, who cannot learn to make an IJL? And by make, I mean update it.

I learned to update the IJL in a day, by just looking at it.
You had to post a thread asking for help, and you did so in such a way that you just made yourself look retarded.

Remind me why I should do anything for this community, that abuses ranged mods and, and generally does **** all for itself, but sit and wait for someone to do something, then everyone scrambles to put it in their large modset, to make sure the maximum public exposure is reached, so that it's patched quicker?

And, if we're going to talk about half's "releases" none of the things "he" found, he's done himself. Yes, I'm going to mock that, because if you're actually stuck up your own *** far enough to try to make yourself out to be the "godfather of modding" when you're actually posting **** like "Do you think packet editing will help find mods?" (Half does make me lol) after people have outright TOLD you that it will, whilst you hold up other people's work, and go I DID IT IS MINE HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT YOU COULD DO SUCH WORK WITHOUT MY DIVINE ASSISTANCE???? then, you're going to get REAMED with mockery.

Even after that Wallranged thing, where, I actually stated that packet editing would help him mod, he still had to post a thread, asking about it, tucked away where only the incompetent can read it, well, so you guys think anyway.

So yeah, when I, a supposed nub, knows more about finding and apparently, making mods, than the MZ "underground", I guess I'll stop mocking him?

Remind me btw Poppy, when's 100% enchant going to be finished? :3
You guys sure do make me lol.
Old 02/24/2010, 01:48   #26

Quote:
Why would I release anything for you? I'd rather you think me completely fail, to be fair.

You, for instance, who cannot learn to make an IJL? And by make, I mean update it.

I learned to update the IJL in a day, by just looking at it.
You had to post a thread asking for help, and you did so in such a way that you just made yourself look retarded.

Remind me why I should do anything for this community, that abuses ranged mods and, and generally does fuck all for itself, but sit and wait for someone to do something, then everyone scrambles to put it in their large modset, to make sure the maximum public exposure is reached, so that it's patched quicker?

And, if we're going to talk about half's "releases" none of the things "he" found, he's done himself. Yes, I'm going to mock that, because if you're actually stuck up your own ass far enough to try to make yourself out to be the "godfather of modding" when you're actually posting shit like "Do you think packet editing will help find mods?" (Half does make me lol) after people have outright TOLD you that it will, whilst you hold up other people's work, and go I DID IT IS MINE HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT YOU COULD DO SUCH WORK WITHOUT MY DIVINE ASSISTANCE???? then, you're going to get REAMED with mockery.

Even after that Wallranged thing, where, I actually stated that packet editing would help him mod, he still had to post a thread, asking about it, tucked away where only the incompetent can read it, well, so you guys think anyway.

So yeah, when I, a supposed nub, knows more about finding and apparently, making mods, than the MZ "underground", I guess I'll stop mocking him?

Remind me btw Poppy, when's 100% enchant going to be finished? :3
You guys sure do make me lol.
100% enchant? I've known it's been patched since G3 for awhile now. I was under the impression that it was possible when I had almost no experience modding. And what do you mean "release anything for you"? You never released anything, nor do you have the knowledge to do so. You simply make some connections and hope they give you shit while you put them under the idea you're a great modder.
Old 02/24/2010, 02:18   #27

I've never once said I could do things that I couldn't.

When I made those "connections" that you mention, I actively said that I didn't know anything about DLLs, or programming.

Unlike some, I've never lied, or pretended that I could do more. And btw, you actually said you did it, and it worked. After G3.
When, it's never worked. Enchant % has always been server side.

GJ there though, I'm sure some epvp nubs are convinced.
Old 02/24/2010, 03:14   #28

Quote:
I've never once said I could do things that I couldn't.

When I made those "connections" that you mention, I actively said that I didn't know anything about DLLs, or programming.

Unlike some, I've never lied, or pretended that I could do more. And btw, you actually said you did it, and it worked. After G3.
When, it's never worked. Enchant % has always been server side.

GJ there though, I'm sure some epvp nubs are convinced.
I had thought it worked because I successed a 25% chance burn. And again, I'll say, I was inexperienced at the time and believed almost anything. I'm sure you were the same way.
...Oh wait, you never were the same way. Because you never tried creating anything.
Old 02/24/2010, 03:39   #29

#Request lock, flaming, deterioration, etc, same ****, same people.
@adam, yes I WAS upset, I'm fine now that's why I redacted everything. As for my comments, that's how I perceive everyone that thinks they are superior in contexts of a game. If you went outside and took up another hobby I am sure you'd be good at anything, instead of wasting your time with a community that has low thoughts about you. I only have time to be here because I have computer access at school and work.
Just please drop it, that's the biggest issue we can't move on after something negative happens.
Closed Thread