Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Accepting accs

Discussion on Accepting accs within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Accepting accs

Hy guys this post if for you guys that whant to hellp people that lost ther acc bying scamed you can sher some acc and il give you their mail so they can confirme to you guys.I gaved away 3 of my accs until now . You cnou you can hellp them 2 .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Accepting Questions.
07/25/2010 - Mabinogi - 15 Replies
I Will Continue Accepting Questions. You know the drill, PM me the question, if I answer to your satisfaction, offer thanks. My last thread was closed, so I decided to restate it in a more clear fashion.
WTT to Helios only .. Accepting low offers =)
07/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 13 Replies
1-Server: Pacific Level / Exp%: 100 / 5% Build : Nuker s/s Items,Sets : Set +3-+4 Armor 95-100 60% A.Blues ,Accessories 95-98 80% A.Blues +3-+4 70% A.Blues ,Sword 98+3 70% A.Blues, Shield 98+3 70% A.Blues.
I Will Continue Accepting Questions.
02/24/2010 - Mabinogi - 28 Replies
You know the drill, PM me the question, if I answer to your satisfaction, offer thanks. My last thread was closed, so I decided to restate it in a more clear fashion.