Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Fireball.dll

Discussion on [REQUEST] Fireball.dll within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/17/2010, 11:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
Basically I found the address for Fireball in Olly and did some picture matching because the number after SHORT Skill.xxxxxxx is different in the Fireball guide. Then I changed the JNB to JMP like it says to do and saved it as instructed. Then when I attempted a 1 charge Fireball, nothing came out.
Old 02/17/2010, 17:14   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiangshi View Post
Basically I found the address for Fireball in Olly and did some picture matching because the number after SHORT Skill.xxxxxxx is different in the Fireball guide. Then I changed the JNB to JMP like it says to do and saved it as instructed. Then when I attempted a 1 charge Fireball, nothing came out.
Old 02/17/2010, 17:31   #33

Instead of quoting me and posting a picture with a caption you got from somewhere, you should attempt to contribute.
Old 02/17/2010, 17:41   #34

Quote:
Instead of quoting me and posting a picture with a caption you got from somewhere, you should attempt to contribute.
just grab a clean Skill.dll look through it again follow the guide thats sticky'ed
this edit is simple
Old 02/17/2010, 17:51   #35

Probably the MOST simple of the known dll edits, The fact it eludes you is scary. Anyone with a brain could easily find this out, and you even have a guide to walk you through it kthnxbai
Old 02/17/2010, 19:15   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maekrix View Post
Probably the MOST simple of the known dll edits, The fact it eludes you is scary. Anyone with a brain could easily find this out, and you even have a guide to walk you through it kthnxbai
People like you that look down on others is probably why this site has degenerated so much. Rather than insulting, you could give some pointers. True the guide is there, but even so, there may be techical problems such as compatibilty issues or what not.

Once I get home, I'll post my editted DLL for you. Saying people have no brain or what not makes this one of the unfriendliest modding forums I've seen since Racoon got banned and lemu shut down.
Old 02/17/2010, 23:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maekrix View Post
Who the hell do you think you are? You have 12 freaking posts and you're already trolling newbies? Gtfo. Nobody wants a person with very few posts trolling someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acorn511 View Post
People like you that look down on others is probably why this site has degenerated so much. Rather than insulting, you could give some pointers. True the guide is there, but even so, there may be techical problems such as compatibilty issues or what not.

Once I get home, I'll post my editted DLL for you. Saying people have no brain or what not makes this one of the unfriendliest modding forums I've seen since Racoon got banned and lemu shut down.
Dark Raccoon was a douche, he deserved to get banned. Though I do admit, he did keep the place under control. As for lemu getting shut down, yeah, i miss lemu.

As for the Silab Cuilin seal stone breaker of mari...

Quote:
Yeah, the numbers were changed. Try editing the CMP AL,5 to CMP AL,1.
Then copy to executable -> all modifications -> Copy all, then right click and click save file.
Old 02/17/2010, 23:38   #38

He broke the Abb Neagh one, not Silab Cuilin
Old 02/17/2010, 23:41   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiOokami View Post
DR? I thought he had that lawsuit for doing alot of stuff o-o...
Old 02/17/2010, 23:41   #40

No, I mean Jiangshi o3o
Old 02/18/2010, 01:33   #41

Fixed g9 fireball skill.dll is in my requests thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2010, 06:05   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiOokami View Post
Correction: Suou did, I'm his roomie.
Old 02/18/2010, 06:07   #43

Does it matter?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2010, 17:57   #44

OK..I know I posted a thread in wrong place..

But....Do you guys have any ideas of new path? About one carge fireball
It seems that the server will record the charging times.....
I still working on Skill.dll and DInput8.dll.........
Those f**kin Chinese guy spring OCF widely!!! To make the company fix it in CN server!!
Old 03/10/2010, 18:24   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp53743173 View Post
But....Do you guys have any ideas of new path? About one carge fireball
It seems that the server will record the charging times.....
I still working on Skill.dll and DInput8.dll.........
Those f**kin Chinese guy spring OCF widely!!! To make the company fix it in CN server!!
Just for posting in the wrong place when there is clearly a thread JUST FOR QUESTIONS will ensure that everyone from here on out will totally forget your question and just proceed to flame you.
Closed Thread