Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Psych

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Psych

Okay, for those of you who really want the godshot edit and don't like the risk of downloading the phony dll or refuse to leech off of it. I don't care if you all hate me or love me for it. It doesn't matter, I'd welcome it. This will most likely be patched soon, so don't whine when it does.

Now, let's get started with the punking, shall we?

Note: If you have a monkey with computer skills available, you might want to get it to do this... because chances are, you're too lazy to do it on your own/one of those tl;dr people/u hav monkey wit haxzor skilz and u wana do et fur teh lulz*

Step 1: If you haven't already downloaded them, you probably shouldn't be here because you weren't smart enough to download the software and try ahead on your own or you didn't try in the first place. A monkey could do this...** Er, I mean, you might wanna check out these links and download the appropriate software for editing the dll.

Ollydbg v1.10, bottom of the page:
----- DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE BETA, IT WILL NOT OPEN THE DLL FILE----
Note: Extract the zip to a folder you can access easily.

IDA Pro v4.9 Freeware, top of the page:

Once you have IDA Pro 4.9 installed and Ollydbg v1.10 extracted somewhere, continue on.

Step 2: Open up Standard.dll in IDA Pro and let it finish auto-analysis

Step 3: Psych.***

Hey, remember those cool, little asterisks next to some of the statements above?! Well, they mean something!!!****
*B>epic monkey with computer haxzor skills and a eye with a laserbeam cannon embedded in it. PM offers
**No monkeys were harmed in the making of this tut, nor is it actually confirmed that they could perform this modification. Risks of using a monkey may include, but are not limited to: Heartache, frustration, loss of computer screen or tower, smashing of the keyboard and/or your computer/desk, abuse of the monkey when it sat there and did nothing, or the monkey pooping on your computer, chair, or desk and then proceeding to toss the monkey feces at you.
***Biggest prank I could pull on people. Flamed 5 minutes after the second edit and taken down 12 minutes after that edit. So much fun to fool with people. If you people stare down the board, waiting for a new topic, you need to find something else to do. GG, now go outside and get some sunlight if you're lucky enough to still have it or have any atm. Do something productive.

Note: I know I'm an ass and I have no life, but it's still fun to fuck with people. Even online. /trollend.

Old 01/12/2010, 23:03   #2

Thumbs down

Inb4locked

CHAOSSSSS /RAEEEGGGG

Old 01/12/2010, 23:05   #3

Wow, dood u r so pro.[/sarcasm] Look atchu, trying to get attention by explaining this. Awww :3

Commence flame.
Old 01/12/2010, 23:07   #4

That's some pro lying there xD!!!

Old 01/12/2010, 23:07   #5

wow...............

#request deletion
#request lock
Old 01/12/2010, 23:07   #6

Better than the jackasses posting bullshit. Be pretty funny if they patch it in tomorrows maintenance but that'd be too much work for NA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by archermann View Post
wow...............
#request deletion
#request lock
You're a moron, gtfo.

For the obvious reasons that all the complete garbage on here is left open, like smexy? Where's the retarded posts like above for that complete **** hole of a post? *** forbid someone post something and make the how to public when the dll version has been floating around, because at this point it totally makes a difference either way.
Old 01/12/2010, 23:19   #7

I might get an infraction, a ban, or a suspension for it... but psych. You really thought I would leave it out to the masses after all my preaching about the leeching nubs and most of them who don't deserve it? You should have been more pessimistic and saw this coming. For those of you who saw the tut, gg, you actually were here to see it.

#Request lock and deletion.

Edit 2: The purpose for this, you ask? To see how long it takes before the hate comes and for 10 minutes of punking people.
Old 01/12/2010, 23:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theri View Post
You're a moron, gtfo. how? mabis already fked up anyway we dont need it more fked up

For the obvious reasons that all the complete garbage on here is left open, like smexy? Where's the retarded posts like above for that complete shit hole of a post? God forbid someone post something and make the how to public when the dll version has been floating around, because at this point it totally makes a difference either way.
not everyone has it. how do i know? because ive seen about 50 people ask me for it in the past few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Link View Post
I might get an infraction, a ban, or a suspension for it... but psych. You really thought I would leave it out to the masses after all my preaching about the leeching nubs and most of them who don't deserve it? You should have been more pessimistic and saw this coming. For those of you who saw the tut, gg, you actually were here to see it.
most of them, probably 95% of them dont deserve it. dont get so close to the real thing next time.
Old 01/12/2010, 23:36   #9

It wouldn't have been fun without it being the whole thing. Besides, I've been planning the prank for before the keyloggers posted the dll. I was lazy and didn't see it through before they could post it. The only thing I had to do today was track down my old document, add in a few jokes, and take the pics, then paste it into a new thread and post it. Took me 20 minutes or less to do that. But all in all, I got a few laughs out of the ignorance of the few of you who thought I was out to get thanks or for other reasons. I also originally planned to leave it up for an hour, but I decided to go with 10 minutes in the end instead of 30 or 60 minutes. Oh, well, fun while it lasts.
Old 06/29/2010, 22:30   #10

IM SO CONFUSED ! TODOLOALAOLOLOLOLOOO
Old 06/29/2010, 23:06   #11

Oh ***, sweet necro.
Someone lock and sticky this.
Old 06/30/2010, 02:00   #12

Ermm... lock and sticky...?
Old 06/30/2010, 09:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsprk View Post

Commence flame.

LMAO that made my day, and it's nice to see someone either than meh get flamed once in a while
Old 06/30/2010, 13:45   #14

Commence flame @ Gems
Old 06/30/2010, 22:36   #15

Pf, your command was not nearly as cool; I had just recently gave up my mod position at that time (that was loooong ago..) and a comment like that.. hehehe

« [Discussion] Nekojima(Cat's island) | [REQUEST] Fireball.dll »