Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does it possible to unify one wand for three middle magic skills?

Discussion on Does it possible to unify one wand for three middle magic skills? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does it possible to unify one wand for three middle magic skills?

well, although fireball, Ice spear and thunder are strong magic but they all need their special wands. If can unified with one wand that will be wonderful.

Is it possible?
Old 02/08/2010, 22:23   #2

Lol... it said in red text for this forum: [No Questions]. Just like that. So.... please learn to read or just plain **** off. Oh, and no, it doesn't exist. And if it did, you're clearly not getting it because you proved you're too stupid to deserve it or be trusted with it. As I said earlier, kindly **** off. Thanks.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/09/2010, 04:05   #3

*waves larry goodbye* good seeing you again~

*whispers to link* who was that?
Old 02/09/2010, 05:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Link View Post
Lol... it said in red text for this forum: [No Questions]. Just like that. So.... please learn to read or just plain **** off. Oh, and no, it doesn't exist. And if it did, you're clearly not getting it because you proved you're too stupid to deserve it or be trusted with it. As I said earlier, kindly **** off. Thanks.
Dude really? Someone who is obviously new asks a question, and you tell them to **** off? Sure, it's in the wrong section, but tell them that without being a complete ****, the thing you're clearly lacking.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2010, 06:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewdrinker92 View Post
Dude really? Someone who is obviously new asks a question, and you tell them to **** off? Sure, it's in the wrong section, but tell them that without being a complete ****, the thing you're clearly lacking.
At least he got his question answered.
Old 02/09/2010, 06:54   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewdrinker92 View Post
Tsk Tibarn Tsk.
Old 02/11/2010, 00:55   #7

I like when people yell... It feels good XD
Old 02/11/2010, 01:39   #8

The part of code that checks for the wand is server sided.
Old 02/11/2010, 02:15   #9

Just because 1 line is checked doesn't mean its impossible.
Closed Thread