i'm like entirely new at this botting stuff but i want to use the autopickup feature for cobwebs... i did what the thread told me to but all that happens is a notepad opens up (and does not pick up cobwebs)
what am i supposed to do?
thanks!
Yes it does but IDA does not work on my computer so someone with Ida might be kind enough to post the lines that Enchant and Ranged Attack start, in both standard and skill dlls, thank you
Yes it does but IDA does not work on my computer so someone with Ida might be kind enough to post the lines that Enchant and Ranged Attack start, in both standard and skill dlls, thank you
Olly has a search for a reason... just a tad more complex than Ida.
1. Load your .dll
2. Push Alt+E (load executable modules)
3. Double click the dll that you are trying to edit (usually all dll's are red)
4. Right click and go to search for then referenced text strings.
5. Right click and search for text
6. Input cskillsuch and such
7. Press enter
8. Double click the auto highlighted selection and you are in the area in which you need to be in order to begin editing
i have a question is it possible to get all keywords for your character? I'm looking for Tear of Spirit but its like everyone on Alexina is either a douche who wont sell to me, or they skipped g3, so is this possible and should i even attempt this as my first dll edit?
Ok... First Post Noob Here!! 8DD.. Soo i was on youtube.. looking at mabinogi stuff and i stumbled(Stumbled is a word right?) across a video. So... In the video...Uhh...Nvm telling you, heres the video ---v
Ok... First Post Noob Here!! 8DD.. Soo i was on youtube.. looking at mabinogi stuff and i stumbled(Stumbled is a word right?) across a video. So... In the video...Uhh...Nvm telling you, heres the video ---v
So.. Is there anything like this for elves?
well you could look for a pmg editor and use that to make one all your own.
well you could look for a pmg editor and use that to make one all your own.
Mhm.. I'll uh.. ask a friend to make me one maybe.. >-< Ty for replying.
Edit: Or maybe one of you Peoples could do eet for me? :3 i'd lovee youuuu D:< like. a lot? . and let you pet a penguin? and eat a strawberry? and.. i won't insert guhguhbug into You?
The easiest way to do that is to extract the incubus model from the mabi pack and just replace the transformation model with that of the incubus. I've been using this modified trans for a while, male to incubus, female to succubus, colour coded in both accounts with imported facial features.
does anyone know why when i use a bot and nothing happens on mabi, but when i click another window the mouse moves around and clicks a bunch? at first i thought it was because i didnt do fullscree so i did it, but in fullscreen nothing happened. does anyone know how to fix this?
Im prob noobiest one here...but i need help with installing the bots..I get the error of not having a program for the bot downloads for .rar ones...so when i download it asks me to select a program for it to use
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies Post your simple and here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...