I was wonder if any of the stuff posted here on the forum works for the EU version of Mabinogi, and if so mind telling me wich ones are working be it bot or mod and maybe a quick guide for it?
Would be awesome if someone could help me out on that.
If you can send me a copy of your Mabinogi folder in zip or rar i can compile an IJL for you guys also i need a copy of the two kernel dll files in the system folder as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngrySummoner
any mods released that needs to be used w/o a bypass or with a bypass
ALL mods need to bypass whether major or minor a bypass is needed. however to hook things to the client you need a FULL bypass. but an IJL patch is beneficial for clientside modifications
So its as easy as that? just use fastcook? are you kidding with me? Well can u give me a link with instructions (ish noob with mods still, getting better tho )
Just tested all 1xx version of Jinsu Nogi and it doesn't work. I'm currently using the newest version of Jinsu @ MM
Maybe it's just my installation. Anyone else having the same problem?
"The angry anger is becoming the patch already. After the early stage to use an angry angry nothing [pe] attempt again."
"You are currently using an old/incompatible version of noginogi. Please run the patch remover and try again."
When I try using the multi bot, i press start and nothing happens, i heard that it was slow so i waited 30 minutes but nothing happened. (I have windows 7) and ive tried both versions. thanks fo the answers. FIRST POST, woot
The multibot never really worked to begin with. There are better bot scripts in the forums, use the search function or read threads on the first page..
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies Post your simple and here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...