Does anyone know anything about a possibility of gem duplicating, or modding its size? I've been farming the market board for a while and I came across a person with 3.00 cm for lots of the same gems, and many of the other ones, also 3.00 cm. I'm wondering if this is a dupe haxx or something, or they just modded the outcome of the size, or if this is pure coincidence or something.
Does anyone know anything about a possibility of gem duplicating, or modding its size? I've been farming the market board for a while and I came across a person with 3.00 cm for lots of the same gems, and many of the other ones, also 3.00 cm. I'm wondering if this is a dupe haxx or something, or they just modded the outcome of the size, or if this is pure coincidence or something.
Most likely a coincidence. You're never gonna find a dupe here so you're looking in the wrong place. Just letting you know. And as far as I've tested you can't mod items since it's all server side.
There are vast resources on these forums and others about how to make your own bot. If you are not willing to do the research and put actual work and effort into getting what you want, then i'm sorry. I cannot help you. Why would i put effort, and work to help you if you're not willing to do the same? However if you did write up(not leech copy-paste from the ones released here) some coding through auto it or ahk and needed help debugging it, i could help.
Is there a way to remove the race restrictions for clothing/weapons? (e.g. Elf dual wielding or carrying 2h, human 1 handing DBs, giants dual wielding swords)
Race is double checked server side I believe, at least it disallows inter racial skill swapping, using charge like a giant, pointing skills to races bonuses and using other races transformations.
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies Post your simple and here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...