Has anyone gotten unlimited trans working? I think I might have found a few promising lines but I want to check with someone that already did it just in case I'm way off I don't keep wasting time looking around the wrong area. For obvious reasons, don't reply here. Just send me a PM.
Hidetoolz kinda depends on the operating system. It was developed to function on x86 OS systems. They gave up on making it x64 compatible, they called it "too much work". Also i'm not sure if PerX + MabiRaccoon + Process explorer works on x64 systems either, I believe i tried a few times on win 7 x 64, and was not able to successfully have process explorer open long enough to close the two handles, which takes around 5 seconds, before HS popped up (almost instantly after activation of process explorer). I did however get it to skip the launcher though on win 7 x64.
No, I'm leaving it here. The people I want to stop are the one's coming to THIS section to ask questions. Hopefully this will stop them. I wont be incredibly mad if someone stills posts a question in the main section.
well... then wat you expecting? releases??
I'm not saying no-one wants to share...
but first you have to let people find a place to ask before explore something good right...?
idea just don't jump out from no where...
can someone explain what this coding belongs to/means? :
It's a bunch of Jibberish
Here, I'll post this; Btw, Ies if you want me to take this down just message me, though I doubt this will help anyone who doesn't know what all this shit means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBWK
Code:
The jumps are pretty simple, if that's what you're asking for. Here is a list:
Instruction | Hex values(Short) | How it works
*JA 77 cb Jump short if above (CF=0 and ZF=0)
*JAE 73 cb rel8 Jump short if above or equal (CF=0)
*JB 72 cb rel8 Jump short if below (CF=1)
*JBE 76 cb rel8 Jump short if below or equal (CF=1 or ZF=1)
JC 72 cb rel8 Jump short if carry (CF=1)
JCXZ E3 cb rel8 Jump short if CX register is 0
JECXZ E3 cb rel8 Jump short if ECX register is 0
*JE 74 cb rel8 Jump short if equal (ZF=1)
*JG 7F cb rel8 Jump short if greater (ZF=0 and SF=OF)
*JGE 7D cb rel8 Jump short if greater or equal (SF=OF)
*JL 7C cb rel8 Jump short if less (SF<>OF)
*JLE 7E cb rel8 Jump short if less or equal (ZF=1 or SF<>OF)
*JNA 76 cb rel8 Jump short if not above (CF=1 or ZF=1)
JNAE 72 cb rel8 Jump short if not above or equal (CF=1)
*JNB 73 cb rel8 Jump short if not below (CF=0)
JNBE 77 cb rel8 Jump short if not below or equal (CF=0 and ZF=0)
JNC 73 cb rel8 Jump short if not carry (CF=0)
*JNE 75 cb rel8 Jump short if not equal (ZF=0)
*JNG 7E cb rel8 Jump short if not greater (ZF=1 or SF<>OF)
JNGE 7C cb rel8 Jump short if not greater or equal (SF<>OF)
*JNL 7D cb rel8 Jump short if not less (SF=OF)
JNLE 7F cb rel8 Jump short if not less or equal (ZF=0 and SF=OF)
*JNO 71 cb rel8 Jump short if not overflow (OF=0)
JNP 7B cb rel8 Jump short if not parity (PF=0)
JNS 79 cb rel8 Jump short if not sign (SF=0)
*JNZ 75 cb rel8 Jump short if not zero (ZF=0)
*JO 70 cb rel8 Jump short if overflow (OF=1)
JP 7A cb rel8 Jump short if parity (PF=1)
JPE 7A cb rel8 Jump short if parity even (PF=1)
JPO 7B cb rel8 Jump short if parity odd (PF=0)
JS 78 cb rel8 Jump short if sign (SF=1)
*JZ 74 cb rel8 Jump short if zero (ZF = 1)
Same jumps with the near hex values, instead of short:
*JA 0F 87 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if above (CF=0 and ZF=0)
*JAE 0F 83 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if above or equal (CF=0)
*JB 0F 82 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if below (CF=1)
*JBE 0F 86 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if below or equal (CF=1 or ZF=1)
JC 0F 82 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if carry (CF=1)
*JE 0F 84 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if equal (ZF=1)
*JZ 0F 84 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if 0 (ZF=1)
*JG 0F 8F cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if greater (ZF=0 and SF=OF)
*JGE 0F 8D cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if greater or equal (SF=OF)
*JL 0F 8C cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if less (SF<>OF)
*JLE 0F 8E cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if less or equal (ZF=1 or SF<>OF)
*JNA 0F 86 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not above (CF=1 or ZF=1)
JNAE 0F 82 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not above or equal (CF=1)
*JNB 0F 83 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not below (CF=0)
JNBE 0F 87 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not below or equal (CF=0 and ZF=0)
JNC 0F 83 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not carry (CF=0)
*JNE 0F 85 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not equal (ZF=0)
*JNG 0F 8E cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not greater (ZF=1 or SF<>OF)
JNGE 0F 8C cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not greater or equal (SF<>OF)
*JNL 0F 8D cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not less (SF=OF)
JNLE 0F 8F cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not less or equal (ZF=0 and SF=OF)
*JNO 0F 81 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not overflow (OF=0)
JNP 0F 8B cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not parity (PF=0)
JNS 0F 89 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not sign (SF=0)
*JNZ 0F 85 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if not zero (ZF=0)
*JO 0F 80 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if overflow (OF=1)
JP 0F 8A cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if parity (PF=1)
JPE 0F 8A cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if parity even (PF=1)
JPO 0F 8B cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if parity odd (PF=0)
JS 0F 88 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if sign (SF=1)
*JZ 0F 84 cw/cd rel16/32 Jump near if 0 (ZF=1)
The ones with a * in front are the ones you will commonly use for reversing. To know what's being compared to what, you would look at a previous operation or the stack.
Exmaple:
CMP EAX,EBX
JNE 63058D15
What this does is compare the value in the register eax to the one in edi. Say EAX=0x10(16 in hex) and EBX = 0x0F(15 in hex), these values are not equal, so ZF(zero flag) will not be set, and it will jump to address 63058D15, If EBX would have held 0x10, then ZF would have been set to 1.
Why set zero flag when they're equal? Because the CMP instruction works by subtracting the second operand from the first. 0x10-0x0F !=(not equal) 0, so the zero flag is not set.
Here, I'll post this; Btw, Ies if you want me to take this down just message me, though I doubt this will help anyone who doesn't know what all this **** means.
Has anyone gotten unlimited trans working? I think I might have found a few promising lines but I want to check with someone that already did it just in case I'm way off I don't keep wasting time looking around the wrong area. For obvious reasons, don't reply here. Just send me a PM.
okay while i was in Rabbie arena today someone said they had a mod to rb whenever they wanted... still had to pay for them but no wait can anyone confirm or deny its existance?? before i go into haxxing the dlls
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies Post your simple and here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...