Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] CRC-Check bypass

Discussion on [Question] CRC-Check bypass within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/18/2010, 17:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theri View Post
Changing the dll files crc doesnt do anything, nice try though.

Edit:

You've made it pretty clear through your attention whoring that you aren't actually going to contribute anything, you might as well just post +1 since all you're doing is padding your post count.
I've released things for this, but not here, and nothing drastic to the public.

Also, it does, it might not for you, but I can take it over to my brothers computer and he can use it without a... wait... nvm.
Old 01/18/2010, 17:41   #17

Old 01/18/2010, 17:47   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKB990 View Post
post count + 1
fixed, btw.

Should I quote your VB question from mabiguru? Or how about how you seem to think every technical problem since r55 is because of a crc check? I doubt you've released anything important, anywhere.

You can change the crc values of any of the clean files and the game still works just fine. You can change the crc values of a modified dll back to the original crc and as expected hackshield pops up because of the file change. So yes, I call bullshit on your claims.
Old 01/18/2010, 17:55   #19

Quote:
fixed, btw.

Should I quote your VB question from mabiguru? Or how about how you seem to think every technical problem since r55 is because of a crc check? I doubt you've released anything important, anywhere.

You can change the crc values of any of the clean files and the game still works just fine. You can change the crc values of a modified dll back to the original crc and as expected hackshield pops up because of the file change. So yes, I call bullshit on your claims.
This guy wins.

The CrC Is in 1 of 2 files, I won't state it simply because I don't want every single person in mabi to have a bypass yet.

Also; Back to Grand Fantasia, it's slightly addictive. Though the game has no means of defenses against hacking, except that the .exe is encrypted. Lets see what I can do with CE shall we xP

Have fun arguing about the legibility of the CRC I'll just give ya'll a hint, it DOES work xP
Old 01/18/2010, 17:55   #20

Quote:
fixed, btw.

I've never done VB, but while developing for GunZ I had to CRC files. There's a difference. A lot of problems occur due to CRC, you've obviously not been around that long... Yes, you can change them, but did I say I changed anything at all? I'm sneaky when it comes to things like speech, careful 3=

Oh, and if you're referring to the "black background" post, it is true, mine does it, as well as my brothers and a couple friends.
Old 01/18/2010, 18:03   #21

elite*gold: 240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldeel View Post
This guy wins.

The CrC Is in 1 of 2 files, I won't state it simply because I don't want every single person in mabi to have a bypass yet.

Also; Back to Grand Fantasia, it's slightly addictive. Though the game has no means of defenses against hacking, except that the .exe is encrypted. Lets see what I can do with CE shall we xP

Have fun arguing about the legibility of the CRC I'll just give ya'll a hint, it DOES work xP
if you won't state it here would you please pm it to me because i am wearing myself thin having fails then reinstall mabi to try again fail and reinstall Dx
Old 01/18/2010, 18:07   #22

See, this site is a huge forum, a little search, I'm sure you'll find but I don't know if anyone here could think of this hard to do proccess :O

*take note that that link doesn't work, but hey, its a good start amiright?
Old 01/18/2010, 18:08   #23

Quote:
I've never done VB, but while developing for GunZ I had to CRC files. There's a difference. A lot of problems occur due to CRC, you've obviously not been around that long... Yes, you can change them, but did I say I changed anything at all? I'm sneaky when it comes to things like speech, careful 3=

Oh, and if you're referring to the "black background" post, it is true, mine does it, as well as my brothers and a couple friends.
Never done VB eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKB990
Note: Using Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express

Okay, first off I have the following.

Code:
Private Sub Button26_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button26.Click
        If My.Computer.Network.Ping("208.85.108.84", 1000) Then
            MsgBox("Alexina CH4 is up!")
        Else
            MsgBox("Alexina CH4 is down!")
        End If
    End Sub
Which basically tells the program to open a box saying "Server is UP".

What I want it to do is give the average time(ms) of each channel. [Like typing "ping 208.85.108.84" in command prompt]

Does anyone know how to do this or would like to share, it'd be greatly appreciated. :3
Old 01/18/2010, 18:09   #24

Quote:
Never done VB eh?
Erm, you fail to understand that comment or I didn't add a word. I've never done VB BEFORE that. Jeesh, now who's +1ing
Old 01/18/2010, 18:12   #25

Quote:
Erm, you fail to understand that comment or I didn't add a word. I've never done VB BEFORE that. Jeesh, now who's +1ing
Are you retarded? You said:

Quote:
I've never done VB
So then I quote you, proving you wrong and you backtrack.

gtfo.
Old 01/18/2010, 18:14   #26

Quote:
Are you retarded? You said:

So then I quote you, proving you wrong and you backtrack.

gtfo.
Did you read that post, "or I didn't add a word". Stop throwing around insults jeesh... -_-

Just read the thread creators problem :3

Quote:
if you won't state it here would you please pm it to me because i am wearing myself thin having fails then reinstall mabi to try again fail and reinstall Dx
Make a new folder called "Mabi Copy" and backup the files, then you won't have to reinstall
Old 01/18/2010, 18:18   #27

Quote:
I've never done VB,
Not too hard to understand. Learn to be consistent if you're going to lie.

Edit:

So no one gets their hopes up, the link akb dropped wont do you any good, even if it did work. That would require an undetected cheat engine.
Old 01/18/2010, 18:20   #28

Quote:
Not too hard to understand. Learn to be consistent if you're going to lie.
Define how I was lying, it's the truth, that's the only program I've done in VB, and it is on MabiMods. I was learning VB at the time of that post, and I still don't know what I needed to know in that post because it requires a lot of C++.

Quote:
So no one gets their hopes up, the link akb dropped wont do you any good, even if it did work. That would require an undetected cheat engine.
I said this did I not? Also, you'd just use CE 5.3, it doesn't need to be undetected O_o
Old 01/18/2010, 18:25   #29

Every time I've so much as looked at my CE with mabi running hackshield has been on my *** faster than a pimp on .... <.<
Old 01/18/2010, 18:30   #30

Quote:
Every time I've so much as looked at my CE with mabi running hackshield has been on my *** faster than a pimp on .... <.<
Hmm, hasn't for me. I got it working with 5.3, as well as someone else.
Closed Thread