Changing the dll files crc doesnt do anything, nice try though.
Edit:
You've made it pretty clear through your attention whoring that you aren't actually going to contribute anything, you might as well just post +1 since all you're doing is padding your post count.
I've released things for this, but not here, and nothing drastic to the public.
Also, it does, it might not for you, but I can take it over to my brothers computer and he can use it without a... wait... nvm.
Should I quote your VB question from mabiguru? Or how about how you seem to think every technical problem since r55 is because of a crc check? I doubt you've released anything important, anywhere.
You can change the crc values of any of the clean files and the game still works just fine. You can change the crc values of a modified dll back to the original crc and as expected hackshield pops up because of the file change. So yes, I call bullshit on your claims.
Should I quote your VB question from mabiguru? Or how about how you seem to think every technical problem since r55 is because of a crc check? I doubt you've released anything important, anywhere.
You can change the crc values of any of the clean files and the game still works just fine. You can change the crc values of a modified dll back to the original crc and as expected hackshield pops up because of the file change. So yes, I call bullshit on your claims.
This guy wins.
The CrC Is in 1 of 2 files, I won't state it simply because I don't want every single person in mabi to have a bypass yet.
Also; Back to Grand Fantasia, it's slightly addictive. Though the game has no means of defenses against hacking, except that the .exe is encrypted. Lets see what I can do with CE shall we xP
Have fun arguing about the legibility of the CRC I'll just give ya'll a hint, it DOES work xP
Should I quote your VB question from mabiguru? Or how about how you seem to think every technical problem since r55 is because of a crc check? I doubt you've released anything important, anywhere.
You can change the crc values of any of the clean files and the game still works just fine. You can change the crc values of a modified dll back to the original crc and as expected hackshield pops up because of the file change. So yes, I call bullshit on your claims.
I've never done VB, but while developing for GunZ I had to CRC files. There's a difference. A lot of problems occur due to CRC, you've obviously not been around that long... Yes, you can change them, but did I say I changed anything at all? I'm sneaky when it comes to things like speech, careful 3=
Oh, and if you're referring to the "black background" post, it is true, mine does it, as well as my brothers and a couple friends.
The CrC Is in 1 of 2 files, I won't state it simply because I don't want every single person in mabi to have a bypass yet.
Also; Back to Grand Fantasia, it's slightly addictive. Though the game has no means of defenses against hacking, except that the .exe is encrypted. Lets see what I can do with CE shall we xP
Have fun arguing about the legibility of the CRC I'll just give ya'll a hint, it DOES work xP
if you won't state it here would you please pm it to me because i am wearing myself thin having fails then reinstall mabi to try again fail and reinstall Dx
I've never done VB, but while developing for GunZ I had to CRC files. There's a difference. A lot of problems occur due to CRC, you've obviously not been around that long... Yes, you can change them, but did I say I changed anything at all? I'm sneaky when it comes to things like speech, careful 3=
Oh, and if you're referring to the "black background" post, it is true, mine does it, as well as my brothers and a couple friends.
Never done VB eh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKB990
Note: Using Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 Express
Okay, first off I have the following.
Code:
Private Sub Button26_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button26.Click
If My.Computer.Network.Ping("208.85.108.84", 1000) Then
MsgBox("Alexina CH4 is up!")
Else
MsgBox("Alexina CH4 is down!")
End If
End Sub
Which basically tells the program to open a box saying "Server is UP".
What I want it to do is give the average time(ms) of each channel. [Like typing "ping 208.85.108.84" in command prompt]
Does anyone know how to do this or would like to share, it'd be greatly appreciated. :3
So then I quote you, proving you wrong and you backtrack.
gtfo.
Did you read that post, "or I didn't add a word". Stop throwing around insults jeesh... -_-
Just read the thread creators problem :3
Quote:
if you won't state it here would you please pm it to me because i am wearing myself thin having fails then reinstall mabi to try again fail and reinstall Dx
Make a new folder called "Mabi Copy" and backup the files, then you won't have to reinstall
Not too hard to understand. Learn to be consistent if you're going to lie.
Define how I was lying, it's the truth, that's the only program I've done in VB, and it is on MabiMods. I was learning VB at the time of that post, and I still don't know what I needed to know in that post because it requires a lot of C++.
Quote:
So no one gets their hopes up, the link akb dropped wont do you any good, even if it did work. That would require an undetected cheat engine.
I said this did I not? Also, you'd just use CE 5.3, it doesn't need to be undetected O_o
Bypass multiclient check 09/29/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies I have added a "Null byte Multiclient check". That should make multiclient work, for atleast this version of patch.
Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
How to bypass gg crc check? 06/29/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies Please i need to bypass it so please give me a usefull guide! please:D
OLD CO CILENT & Version Check Bypass 08/14/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 39 Replies I am not talking about run Conquer.exe to bypass the autopatch.exe
Right now, if you simply run Conquer.exe, you will get a message box saying something like "please update your conquer". However, I heard there is a way to bypass the version check so that you can still use the old Conquer.exe to play.
Anybody has any idea?