^Not like one charge fireball isn't obvious either.
Anyways, I've tried toying around with this with no luck. I did manage to get my char stuck casting fireball, and then crash when I ran out of MP. v.v;
Once something gets patched, go look for another way to do it! :O
OT: I got my 3 Days OSS for hacking the School System, including Grades. Thanks to SE I didnt get kicked out forever.
Idk, i dont think there's many/any other ways to do it via dll mods. You might be able to force FB to charge without a wand and the dll mod.
OT: Nice, I figured it was something like that.
DERIBELLE WTT/WTS Wand 71 lvl +1 LEARNED SKILLS, PERFECT WAND WITH ICE DMG FOR SORC ! 05/24/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies Hello all, i want to sell this wand on DERIBELLE srv, wand :rtfm: 71 lvl +1 learned skills :D, 26 dmg,:) ice dmg + 20 :), 2% crit, 3% stun, 5 SLOTTS (clear) its perfect wand for 71 lvl :rtfm: sorc with ice dmg (at 71 lvl sorc have skill with ICE and this wand have bonus ICE dmg) prefer Trade this wand for staff 71 lvl or higher with +1 learned skills too or WTS this wand for Wcoins 4500 its min.
or offer for $ or € =)
Imageshack - hehewl.jpg
if youre intrested answer at this post...
WTT lvl 92 elite wand +1 rank with nice dmg for lvl 85 wand with skill up/ashtal[EU2] 05/19/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies hi
i have elite wands lvl 92 with skill up and nice dmg.
my wands have all just 4 slot but dmg + ice OR dmg + prisma dmg.
all with skill up!!!!!
iam looking for lvl 85 wand. i prefer filled with ashtals/skill up.
if someone have a nice 85 wand on eu 2 and is looking for a lvl 92 wand pm me and tell me stats/stones.
if u dont have nice wand 85 u can pay with ashtals too^^
[Question]Regarding 1 charge FB 2nd Hit with Fast Cast wand 02/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies Okay, since 57 patch, I have been having a little problem with FB 1 charge mod.
It allows me to shoot at a single charge all good, but
if I charge and cast a FB right after the first cast, the monsters wouldn't
take a hit. Tried it with a normal wand, this does not happen but with a
fast cast wand (40% cast speed increase), this happens.
Does it possible to unify one wand for three middle magic skills? 02/11/2010 - Mabinogi - 8 Replies well, although fireball, Ice spear and thunder are strong magic but they all need their special wands. If can unified with one wand that will be wonderful.
Is it possible?