It might actually be your anti-virus. I had the same problem when I was using Vista and AVG. I just changed the settings for AVG to make an exception for the folder the file was in.
It ran fine after that.
It might actually be your anti-virus. I had the same problem when I was using Vista and AVG. I just changed the settings for AVG to make an exception for the folder the file was in.
It ran fine after that.
Nope. Still get the administrator error. Before that there's some untranslated words. Dont know if that helps. But some of the words are "Open Process", the more random untranslated words. This is bothering me ._. ;
fastcook 02/04/2010 - Mabinogi - 7 Replies Until today, i have been using fastcook with imagesearch and jinsunogi patch. It worked well and i was able to hook fastcook with mabinogi for hours o: But suddenly it decided to not work for me anymore. I keep on getting an error about an admin issue. The error states:
* PID= 3504 permission error: openProcess()failed. If you use Vista,right click the mabinogi icon, select * run as administrator", and then restart mabinogi*
The funny thing is, after i run mabinogi as administrator, the...
(Help)Fastcook 1.75 01/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies hi there, Im new to this place and is wondering how fastcook works.
everytime i try to hook the game it keeps saying permission error. right-click mabinogi icon and run as admin then restart mabinogi.
Im always admin and even after trying this it wont work. Also, when i was looking at the food tab, not all the words are in english and I cant seem to find cheese bread(mixing) or fried egg(baking) If possible can you please explain how to set up auto cooking
Fastcook help D: 11/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies Whenever i try to open fast cook and click on that bread icon compent tabct32.0cx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered what am i supsoe to do?
fastcook??? what do i do with it? 11/10/2009 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies k i have the itemdb.ini, itemdb.english.txt, and the rest of the files that come with it, and done all the instructions. Now what do i do with the item.ini? would subing it mabi have a impact? or do i use the number things in sub for something else?