I found a function which is about -dura when fails, can I just make it returning 0's all the time?
You could, but you shouldn't. Think about it. You have a scroll that when you fail it's dura doesn't go down. But the dura of the item you are enchanting does. So you're gonna keep trying till you land it since scroll never breaks. But slowly you will break the item with each fail or *** forbid huge fail *shudders*.
Or you could just.... you know go to the call that it makes to the Standard.dll to determine success rates for pretty much every skill, its much easier to go to the source of all success rates than it is to go to change one skill. Everybody is so focused on the skill.dll since its the one that people seem to be "leaking", if you'd even call it that, modifications to.
You could, but you shouldn't. Think about it. You have a scroll that when you fail it's dura doesn't go down. But the dura of the item you are enchanting does. So you're gonna keep trying till you land it since scroll never breaks. But slowly you will break the item with each fail or *** forbid huge fail *shudders*.
Thank you for your feedback
I will try to look into it after my finals.
Meh, maybe I should rather start with something simple(r).
Or you can understand assembly and what each function does, if you understand what each command does its very very very easy to understand what's going on. It's basically a simpler version of programming structure and logic, as long as you keep a hold of what every variable does and what is happening to the variable and why it's happening you can deconstruct everything yourself. Don't just look for constants and jumps, although those allow for the easiest modifications.
EDIT: Oh and as for the "underground", everybody rants about this "underground", who the hell cares about being part of an underground community, knowing assembly doesn't take a genius, if you took the day to completely dig around and play around with the dlls you could make so many useful modifications on your own.
Understanding assembly won't get you anywhere by itself. The files are huge. How will you find the function that... say... determines whether or not you need to aim? Sure, if I point it out to you, you might be able to easilly determine the necessary edit, but if I just say "here's a file, find the edit", you'll spend all day looking through subroutine after subroutine trying to RE each one.
If you use IDA, look for core::<something goes here> and you find it.
Not using your tools is a prime example of stupidity. Take advantage of what you're given.
On that note, Who cares what this or that UG is doing. Doesn't concern you. I entirely agree with your point there =D
Understanding assembly won't get you anywhere by itself. The files are huge. How will you find the function that... say... determines whether or not you need to aim? Sure, if I point it out to you, you might be able to easilly determine the necessary edit, but if I just say "here's a file, find the edit", you'll spend all day looking through subroutine after subroutine trying to RE each one.
If you use IDA, look for core::<something goes here> and you find it.
Not using your tools is a prime example of stupidity. Take advantage of what you're given.
On that note, Who cares what this or that UG is doing. Doesn't concern you. I entirely agree with your point there =D
Well I already know where the part I want to edit is at. The question is how. I mean I'm working on 100 percent success on enchants. I doubt this is one of those mods where a simple JMP fixes it. That's what I need help on. What part I need to edit or at the least what part I need to look more closely at if you wanna be a **** and make me work for it.
the principle of equivalent exchange joker, you reap what you sow.
work hard at it and dont beg for the answer, as for asking those that know, ask for a nudge in the right direction. if you put some time into it you will be, rewarded.
Well I don't want the mod handed to me I want a nudge in the right direction. What I don't want is for people to say "Just look harder." or "You almost got it, use your brain." That is useless to me because I have been looking for several days now. I want at least a hint or a nudge. Because like I said this doesn't look like a mod where a simple JMP does it. Unless I am wrong, in which case a hint or a nudge or just some basic help would be nice. I don't want to be spoon-fed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncreative.
Does 100% enchant mod even exist?
If it did, im sure some smart person would've made more than a thousand avenger dustins by now..
Not neccesarily. Dustins are not exactly a dime a dozen. Plus you still have to through pre-enchants some of which are not easy to get. So you still need to put in some hard work/money/dedication to make even one avenger dustin, let alone a thousand.
Enchant Bug 05/25/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies can any1 post working enchant exploit on c4 ?
enchant bot?? 03/21/2008 - Kal Online - 11 Replies hi leutz wollt ma fraaagn was bringt eigentlich der enchant bot??? weil da wurde gesagt der nutzt anstatt polis medis oda so und ich check das nich gibs da was???
enchant bot 03/16/2008 - Kal Online - 6 Replies kurze frage :D
ich will über nacht meinen bogen enchanten..
Habs mit autoIt versucht, aber tut nich.... was gibts noch für mögloichkeiten?
Sicher enchant/// Perfckt enchant 03/17/2007 - Lineage 2 - 6 Replies kann mir einer einen richtig guten enchant trick sagen/// Everybody knows a very good enchnat trick?
*edit* for c5? Germanl2