Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] One Request Thread

Discussion on [Request] One Request Thread within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] One Request Thread

I'm getting sick of coming here to see a new Request/Idea thread that is a repeat of another Request idea that was not possible. I think we should have one request thread and not a bazillion threads of pointless requests.
Old 11/27/2009, 21:17   #2

i 100% agree, we should really have a request thread. buh this is only if our admin is willing to do it ;<
Old 11/27/2009, 21:18   #3

Agreed.
Old 11/27/2009, 21:49   #4

I was thinking about posting this thread, looks like you beat me to it.

Thing is, if everyone were reading all the threads, they'd know there already exists a big ideas thread. If people aren't reading them, then who'll bother to look at this one?

Doubt the rush of ideas threads will slow down.
Old 11/27/2009, 22:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
I was thinking about posting this thread, looks like you beat me to it.

Thing is, if everyone were reading all the threads, they'd know there already exists a big ideas thread. If people aren't reading them, then who'll bother to look at this one?

Doubt the rush of ideas threads will slow down.
actually, i think that thread is slowly becoming dead, cause lately i havent seen much ideas in that thread. ;(
Closed Thread