Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 21:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blacksmith Finish Color Hack?

Discussion on Blacksmith Finish Color Hack? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blacksmith Finish Color Hack?

I was smithing and i thought "hey what if i could make this dragon crest green? or Valencias purple?" well so i came up with the idea that u can determine the preset color finish. All i need is where to find the file that would controll such, and maybe a little help.
Old 11/15/2009, 04:16   #2

its completely random, controlled by the nexon server. good luck hacking it and going to jail :v
Old 11/15/2009, 16:06   #3

just dont drop the soap
Old 12/04/2009, 06:07   #4

lmao i love how you guys can make a completely ****** up comment and make it funny XDDDD
Old 12/04/2009, 06:09   #5

... What's with all the recent necro-ing
Old 12/04/2009, 07:47   #6

they want to raise da post count, you see :v
Closed Thread

Tags
blacksmith, color, finish, hack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ GCPH ] HACK FAST FINISH DUNGEON
01/08/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
Is There a Hack that can Finish all the levels of the dungeon??? if there is share it to elitepvpers cause i am not a load cash i allways use Gold Points so i quest ryan and DK it is so slow and long to finish the quest i have SUDDEN DEATH but it is too slow now i have 154 glaive fragment
Is there a working Blacksmith finish mod?
07/07/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies
Idk if twintail works but I think there are few people in the server who has it working, I see some clean blacksmith finishing stuff with no sig when some blacksmith always finish with a sig and crazy stats and it wasn't like 3 months ago, it was recent. So is there a link I can get a working version of twintail or a substitute? it's really unfair when only few have it and it's usually the already filthy rich people, and the people who barelya afford can't find a decent mod and the game has a...
Blacksmith hack
02/27/2010 - Metin2 - 9 Replies
Hi i search hack whoes can upgrade items on +9 with blacksmith for yang but he dont burn the them on 100%.I dont find this hack in google and i hope u now what i wont to sey. Sry for my englisch i learn him only 2 years... :)
Caster and Blacksmith hack
01/16/2009 - Metin2 - 6 Replies
Hi I dont know german.I dont see caster speed or black smith hack but some guys speak it exist.Its real exist?
WoW Color Hack (Use color-codes in text)
09/23/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 31 Replies
WoWColorHack.flt -=Preamble=- I'm quite surprised that no one has released anything similar yet - the theory behind this dates back to the alpha days. Hell, I first used this filter on my own alpha sandbox. -=Theory=-