Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold dupl?

Discussion on Gold dupl? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Most expensive server?
Mari <3 32 41.56%
ruairi 16 20.78%
Alexina 7 9.09%
Tarlach 22 28.57%
Voters: 77. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10/23/2009, 16:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by princealtiar View Post
the coupons on pets was disabled o_o;
I was talking about before lol

and lost is right, the only way ive seen that was possible to do it was with a packet editor creating fake checks(highly traceable) but untraceable if deposited. Thought you have to code the fake checks right or else it will just be like the old dupe.
Old 10/23/2009, 20:52   #17

untraceable if deposited? O_o figure that would be the opposite action of doing that. *shrug*
Old 10/23/2009, 21:45   #18

OR you can just get the hp30->bank coupon thing working. make and alt and have 2 random people drop u in the 3 warrios rp quest and blam. dupedupedupe
Old 10/24/2009, 04:21   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
Want to make it work? Get the IP for the servers, find a vulnerable port (doubt you will), get through any firewalls, get into the server code, and make it work.

You'll never it it by modifying your client or your packets.
Some how Mage....this has intrigued me to try, I let you know what I find out, the Ip's have been advertised to the internet so finding them is not hard to find, i already know they are not flood protected so there has to be some venerability somewhere, i really don't think you can make changes to the code but just out of the sheer curiosity I would like to see how far you can go before you hit a stopping point.

The only problem I see is how much time do you need to be in for? whats great about this is there is sometimes a open ebgp port on networks esp these since there should be some edge-network involved. so firewall can be questionable depending on how it monitors the network.

Updates to come on this.
Old 10/24/2009, 04:24   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekenshin View Post
Some how Mage....this has intrigued me to try, I let you know what I find out, the Ip's have been advertised to the internet so finding them is not hard to find, i already know they are not flood protected so there has to be some venerability somewhere, i really don't think you can make changes to the code but just out of the sheer curiosity I would like to see how far you can go before you hit a stopping point.

The only problem I see is how much time do you need to be in for? whats great about this is there is sometimes a open ebgp port on networks esp these since there should be some edge-network involved. so firewall can be questionable depending on how it monitors the network.

Updates to come on this.

Run a passive packet editor and a multi layered packet lol. Make sure your IP is untraceable though.
Old 10/24/2009, 04:56   #21

see i have no idea what you guys are talkin about but GO AND MAY THE GODS BLESS YOUR RESEARCH. bring back working hp30->bank coupon mod (and cookies)
Old 10/24/2009, 07:33   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtGeneral Andrew View Post
Run a passive packet editor and a multi layered packet lol. Make sure your IP is untraceable though.
Free Wifi in the city ftw ^_^ ( as well as next door neighbors unprotected wifi but I wouldn't use it for this, some simple out of my area internet will work)

See the problem with this tho is that this sort of mod could be implemented, but a vulnerability on a network can be easily seen esp if you plan to do it this way, and try to hit the same local point twice ( almost never happens.) You could if your smart enough find away to have that port "OPEN to receive from a advertised route but you would have to be really good in how you did it. that might require alot more than just some sniffers and a force-thur. some Configs on their side would need to be sneaked in to accept on that port again without them knowing. ( i am sure there are other ways )

I think you would almost have to just copy what code you can and use that to possibly infiltrate their side again to run it but open side ports can be random and to have it scan every time can be -_- slow.

btw: Nexon doesn't like cookies ......*_* they prefer SCONES wtf >_>
Old 10/25/2009, 18:02   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by icekenshin View Post
Free Wifi in the city ftw ^_^ ( as well as next door neighbors unprotected wifi but I wouldn't use it for this, some simple out of my area internet will work)

See the problem with this tho is that this sort of mod could be implemented, but a vulnerability on a network can be easily seen esp if you plan to do it this way, and try to hit the same local point twice ( almost never happens.) You could if your smart enough find away to have that port "OPEN to receive from a advertised route but you would have to be really good in how you did it. that might require alot more than just some sniffers and a force-thur. some Configs on their side would need to be sneaked in to accept on that port again without them knowing. ( i am sure there are other ways )

I think you would almost have to just copy what code you can and use that to possibly infiltrate their side again to run it but open side ports can be random and to have it scan every time can be -_- slow.

btw: Nexon doesn't like cookies ......*_* they prefer SCONES wtf >_>
Disguise the packet as a data packet being sent back. Id still use a remote gateways and an IP splitter to hide your IP. Though doing it on a public server isnt the best idea lol. Talk about highly traceable.
Old 11/23/2009, 19:15   #24

Someone Pmme working jinsu and ill share the gold dupe
Old 11/23/2009, 20:09   #25

Working jinsu is posted on mabimods still. No one wants your nonexistant fake gold dupe either.
Old 11/23/2009, 20:34   #26

Well necro'd.
Old 11/23/2009, 20:55   #27

Did someone get bored? >_>
Old 11/23/2009, 23:41   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
Working jinsu is posted on mabimods still. No one wants your nonexistant fake gold dupe either.
Its Tarlach only dupe but you do need jinsu lol i wont share it with anyone that wont help me out dont want it to end up like the old Dupe with 2.7k ppl getting Banned
Old 11/23/2009, 23:52   #29

What are you talking about? A Tarlach only gold dupe? I doubt that actually exists :X
Old 11/24/2009, 00:25   #30

I like how you know its a dupe that works even though you don't have the tools.

Better luck next time. If you really want the mods, GO TO ******* MABIMODS AND DOWNLOAD THEM. </vent>
Closed Thread