I want to get into the Underground, but I am not sitting here leeching, hoping I get lucky and someone releases stuff. I am actively trying to contribute, tossing ideas out, testing them. I just hope that some day, someone recognizes my efforts.
I am noticing that you, Lostmage, and some others are active around here and that you really do have the will to learn and to make.
However, it is not my decision wether you get in or not, all I can do is recommend you two, and I already did that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkbox
At this point, I'm sure there are at least several groups that have completely bypassed hackshield. I would figure or at least hope that it's unlikely that the same bypass is being passed around several groups. To the least, I hope it's not my shit being passed around.
I dont think its all the same Bypass, but I am sure that the Bypasses have all something in common, if you get what I mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkbox
rghosts, I'm assuming Dark Raccoon was referring to a different UG and not the one he runs and by "give" he means to give up which is reasonable since I can't see the point in anyone wanting to make that kind of stuff publically accessable.
If you need tips on creating a working bypass, this is probably the best you're going to get.
I have been working on trying to bypass hackshield, but it's not as easy as some of the games, the client uses string references in Assembly, I have never personally ran into that.
I dont think its all the same Bypass, but I am sure that the Bypasses have all something in common, if you get what I mean.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon
The one they got is probably the one I got, so they probably got it from the same Source as me.
You say it's the same and not the same. Which is it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkbox
rghosts, I'm assuming Dark Raccoon was referring to a different UG and not the one he runs and by "give" he means to give up which is reasonable since I can't see the point in anyone wanting to make that kind of stuff publically accessable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon
^This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Raccoon
Yeah, thing is that I dont know how much I am allowed to say.
I really dont want to get kicked out of that UG just because I gave away important information.
Sounded like a different UG as you had wrote the rules for this one hence should know what you could or couldn't do.
Checkbox, I really don't think trying to discredit anyone is going to get you anywhere. All that does is make people dislike you, which in my experience, is never a good thing.
You seem to have misinterpreted the situation. If you check the other threads, I too am being discredited. But really, it's irrelevant in this case as the purpose of my query is whether I should be concerned about the bypass Dark Raccoon has.
My work is being leaked. Whether the people here believe that my work is my work apparently has been decided to be false and to disprove that would require stupid solutions (like hell I'm posting source). But again, irrelevant.
Dark Raccoon mentioned the people on Mari probably having the same bypass he does. If he stuck by the fact, then I would have reason to believe that the underground group he is affiliated with would have to have my work which would be more unauthorized distribution as I have confirmed my work is floating around on Mari.
It is reasonable to think that other people have created complete bypasses, also reasonable to think that their bypasses are floating around on Mari and the other servers which is the current belief I'm standing by. So I do expect it is reasonable to react when I read a report that infers that there is only one bypass floating around because that would make me believe that yet another person/group has my ****.
The comment regarding the UG was a misunderstanding regarding the reply of "^This". I congratulate you on being able to have a full understanding of ambiguous posts. As you can tell, I fail in that respect.
If it counts for anything, I already completely bypassed hackshield. I don't think I need people to like me.
If it counts for anything, I already completely bypassed hackshield. I don't think I need people to like me.
Truthfully, I am not surprised, it really isn't that difficult. As for people liking you, if it did not matter, I don't think you would have bothered with this post. The only reason you would have posted something like that shows that you indeed seek approval from someone.
I love that retort. Off the sole basis I said it means the complete opposite. You do an excellent job at reading my intentions. Why even bother responding if that's what you really believe?
As I stated before, I expect others to have bypassed it by now so it shouldn't be a surprise although "it's not as easy as some of the games" and "it really isn't that difficult" are somewhat conflicting statements.
I love that retort. Off the sole basis I said it means the complete opposite. You do an excellent job at reading my intentions. Why even bother responding if that's what you really believe?
As I stated before, I expect others to have bypassed it by now so it shouldn't be a surprise although "it's not as easy as some of the games" and "it really isn't that difficult" are somewhat conflicting statements.
They are not conflicting statements. Some games are easy to bypass, because they don't have an packets being sent to the server from Hackshied. Other are more difficult than Mabinogi due to the developers using more obscure types of packing, making it harder to find the correct way to unpack the program itself.
EDIT: I am stopping here, I do not wish this to turn into an intense argument or a flame war.
Twintail+MabiPake+KuKulite question 01/04/2012 - Mabinogi - 15 Replies this is what i have done so far, after reading the readme & google translates.
downloaded:
MabiPake
TwinTail
Version. 7.6.0.0 (mod_kukulite_760.zip)
copy dinput8.dll to mabinogi client folder
Create mabinogi.ini in mabinogi folder
whoi can help me... kukulite 03/21/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies kukulite 760 on 2/8.
this link was to del.
who have kukulite 760 ?
help me...THX
[Request] Kukulite v7.7.0.0 02/22/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies I don't know if there is any particular format requests have to be in, so forgive me if I execute any taboos in this realm.
Kukulite v7.7.0.0 was released a while back for a brief period of time. I missed that window and thus do not have it.
If anybody got it during that brief window and doesn't mind sharing it, please pm me. You will have my gratitude.
Twintail Mod 09/26/2009 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies I just want to know wat are the features of twintail mod
Especially the "Blacksmith Finish" wat does it do...