Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Kukulite v7.7.0.0

Discussion on [Request] Kukulite v7.7.0.0 within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Kukulite v7.7.0.0

I don't know if there is any particular format requests have to be in, so forgive me if I execute any taboos in this realm.

Kukulite v7.7.0.0 was released a while back for a brief period of time. I missed that window and thus do not have it.

If anybody got it during that brief window and doesn't mind sharing it, please pm me. You will have my gratitude.
Old 02/22/2010, 09:13   #2

I missed it too /_\.
Old 02/22/2010, 21:55   #3

dang I missed it. I knew kuku stopped working on it but to release a new version and then take it down so soon?!
Old 02/22/2010, 22:15   #4

If they took it down, then it was taken down for a reason. There is a slight chance that you may get kukulite v7.7.0.0, my suggestion is to wait for the next one.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Twintail+MabiPake+KuKulite question
01/04/2012 - Mabinogi - 15 Replies
this is what i have done so far, after reading the readme & google translates. downloaded: MabiPake TwinTail Version. 7.6.0.0 (mod_kukulite_760.zip) copy dinput8.dll to mabinogi client folder Create mabinogi.ini in mabinogi folder
whoi can help me... kukulite
03/21/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
kukulite 760 on 2/8. this link was to del. who have kukulite 760 ? help me...THX
people who successfully made kukulite works please come in
12/29/2009 - Mabinogi - 11 Replies
I follow the steps from KUKU's site and there shows a log.txt in Mabinogi's folder says the setting was done successfully. But after I log in the game it actually faild, it was not detected by hackshield, I got no message from Client just like I didn't put anything in the folder... so far I believe there's no mistakes in these followings # copy dinput8.dll to mabinogi's folder # Create mabinogi.ini in mabinogi folder # Create folder named "mod" in mabinogi folder # create mod.txt file...
Kukulite+Twintail Help?
11/08/2009 - Mabinogi - 27 Replies
So... as you might all know, kukulite is a japanese mod that uses mabipake as an injector. ?????? So far, I have managed to get mabi to start with kukulite. (Note: If you are having trouble with this, READ THE README. And don't be like TT.TT its in japanese! I know its in japanese. Translators exist. Use them.) But I get booted after ~5 secs once I log on, due to hackshield. I get identical results when injecting TwinTail, although i know its working, since the white background mod...