Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

tailor and blacksmith overlay help

Discussion on tailor and blacksmith overlay help within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
tailor and blacksmith overlay help

is there a way to get the -Forced Simplified Blacksmith/Tailoring Finish Minigames (Backgrounds Removed) from Tiara's Moonshine Mod Package R47

so that thats all i ahve :3 it would make my mini games so much more easy and thats all i need please and thank you
Old 10/09/2009, 11:09   #2

install tiara (+fantasia fix)
Old 10/09/2009, 14:24   #3

If all you want is the minigames, you want the modified .dds files. Place them in data/gfx/gui

You can either:
Install fantasia/tiara (will have a bunch of other stuff too)
Or
Just add these to your data folder: IF AND ONLY IF you use fantasia (for the auto data read feature).
Or
If you do NOT use Fantasia, put those in your data folder, and run a data packer. If you need one... I'll dig up a link. I doubt anyone needs one. Use fantasia instead -_-
Old 10/10/2009, 04:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmage333 View Post
If all you want is the minigames, you want the modified .dds files. Place them in data/gfx/gui

You can either:
Install fantasia/tiara (will have a bunch of other stuff too)
Or
Just add these to your data folder: IF AND ONLY IF you use fantasia (for the auto data read feature).
Or
If you do NOT use Fantasia, put those in your data folder, and run a data packer. If you need one... I'll dig up a link. I doubt anyone needs one. Use fantasia instead -_-
this helped but how do i egt a data folder lolz
Old 10/10/2009, 12:58   #5

create it...?
Old 10/10/2009, 13:04   #6

Seriously, people should start thinking on their own..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/10/2009, 16:23   #7

Lolwut? -_-

So, If you bother to read any of the other threads on this forum, you can find something magical called Fantasia (hey it even sounds magical!). It is a ijl patch that enables direct use of a "data" folder.

Then, you have 2 choices. MAKE =O a data folder. That is, call it "data", and put those files in a path <install>/data/gfx/gui OR Install Tiara's moonshine mod, which does all the "creating" of folders for you. Profound, eh -_-. Not only does fantasia create your data folder, it INCLUDES THOSE MODS!

Got it? I hope so.
Closed Thread