Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 05:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make your Mods work

Discussion on How to make your Mods work within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/22/2009, 16:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by james534 View Post
kk i found out what i had to do. use tiara mod XD seriously, it works
I installed it still no work .-.
Old 06/23/2009, 01:19   #17

umm. ><' I'm sorry, I don't really understand the second step. Where is "the settings" exactly?
Old 06/23/2009, 04:09   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuukiss View Post
umm. ><' I'm sorry, I don't really understand the second step. Where is "the settings" exactly?
that'd be the one and only file in the IJL zip you can open with notepad
Old 06/23/2009, 17:53   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudkiller2006 View Post
that'd be the one and only file in the IJL zip you can open with notepad
Yeah but when it says play with some of the settings im not sure which ones

Im really not sure how to fix this damned server cannot be reached thing
Old 06/23/2009, 18:38   #20

If you got MSN, just add me:

I can do that work for you via TeamViewer, or you simply download and use this IJL: .
Old 06/23/2009, 22:22   #21

Hey guys, I was surfing nexon forums the other day. I had no idea what to do so I followed a GM's advice. I uninstalled mabi completely first (even npkcmsvc), then downloaded a new fresh clean client with Mabinogi Download Manager and reinstalled (took about an hour x.x). After that I put in the mem patch and set the things I didn't need to 0 and patched it with jinsu-nogi a little later.

It might not work on the first launch and come up with the error message but works on the second launch for me. So now everytime I launch it twice, and it works for me. ^^ If it still comes up, I recommend doing what the beginning of this thread says and change every value to 0 except "Data Folder" and "Zoom".

I just wanted my zoom and non-laggy interface and font. =3=' Hackshield annoys me to no-end sometimes. As for the "server cannnot be reached" problem, I think that was because it was a Sunday (which tends to happen each Sunday for me).

Edit: Nvm about the server cannot be reached problem. I'm going to off/on my router to see if it helps. :\
Old 06/25/2009, 02:28   #22

Thank you so much =)
Old 06/29/2009, 12:28   #23

help plz. i downloaded and installed tiara's moonshine mod, but i dont know what to do next to make the mods work. any help would be appreciated.
Old 06/29/2009, 14:13   #24

Did you do everything explained in this Thread? (Sorry, but a lot of people don't...)
Old 07/08/2009, 03:15   #25

Couldn't get it to work. I followed all of the instructions. And two of the readme files have the same name. :S
Old 07/08/2009, 12:48   #26

Question:

Do you have to reinstall Mabinogi before you patch Jinsu?

I was able to patch jinsu_nogi v 125 but v 37 isn't patching no matter how many times I press enter or apply.

I set the browse path to C:/Nexon/Mabinogi but it still doesn't seem to work.

I'm going to try re-installing and try again.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated =)
Old 07/08/2009, 21:04   #27

Well, you gotta reinstall Mabi until doing what is said in this Thread.

Until patching Jinsu v125 and v37, extract them into the Mabinogi Folder, then it works.
Old 07/09/2009, 10:10   #28

I just can't get it. I feel like I'm missing something simple. Are you supposed to extract the files directly into the mabinogi folder or have the folders (Jinsu_nnogi v 37 and jinsu_nogi v 125) in the mabinogi folder? And you said earlier that you move everything into the mabinogi folder (including the readmes) so you must have ment that you move the folder in (because of the two files with the same name). Maybe I'm not making sense, well... it is 2am here.

EDIT: Read the english readme and it says that the two readmes are just explanations/guides so it shouldn't matter if they don't go in (but I put them in just to be sure). I reinstalled mabi (again), and put all the files in after putting the IJL15 files in (no error pop up). I installed in order and the installs went smoothly. I keep getting the memory modification error. I've tried to access mabi at least 5 times. Should have just stuck to the IJL15 zoom mod :S

EDIT 2: Ok, problem solved I just denied acess to the eagleNT folder and then I was able to run the game. But my computer gives access after I load mabinogi the first time (very odd :S ). So, now I just have to deny access after I get the error pop-up once.
Old 07/09/2009, 17:59   #29

Not the Folders, the stuff in the Folders DIRECTLY into the Mabinogi-Folder, usually C:/Nexon/Mabinogi.
Old 07/10/2009, 07:53   #30

ok so i just instal the taria mod the newest one it didnt work so i came to this forum and did wat u said i instal the newest IJL15 files into my mabi folder and instal the other jinsu as you said but still no luck ?? hs still kick me out when i try to log in
Closed Thread