Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How Do I Make Mods

Discussion on How Do I Make Mods within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok ppl my first post btw..... so i wanted to know if anyone could send me a link of a website were i can get a tutorial on makeing client side mods like editing what the weapons look like and armours and stuff like that.... xD so if anyone could be of accistence with this please help i would appreciate it muchly (muchly is not a real word lmao) ok so thanx for yer help
Old 10/30/2006, 16:12   #2

on the qonquer forums there's a section about it
Old 10/30/2006, 16:59   #3

Thanx for that help man i will check that out as soon as my ip address get's unbanned again from the qonquer forums... it's ******* me off the keep banning my ip for no reason so yea thanx and if anyone has any other website with the info i need please post them
Old 10/30/2006, 17:39   #4

it all depends on what kinda mod you want...

try searching these forums here... there's tons...

i know for specific example, i got a multi-client mod for multiple clients... i've also seen some packs to change weapons' looks

hope this helps too, buddy