Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Probably a silly question, but..

Discussion on Probably a silly question, but.. within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Probably a silly question, but..

I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask (Well, except for possibly my pride, but who cares about that) ;

Is there any sort of up-to-date hack for Infinite (or just a lot of) HP? Or even a ***-mod?

I have only very basic knowledge of CE, and probably no knowledge of any other hacking programme, so I am.. newbish (at best) to this sort of thing. But I follow directions pretty well, and eager to get revenge on Nexon for unfairly banning my previous acco--

I mean, of course, eager to get my new character up to the caliber of my previous one.

Please forgive my ignorance, and please be gentle if you're going to flame me for it. x3
Old 06/04/2009, 09:55   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfox View Post
I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask (Well, except for possibly my pride, but who cares about that) ;

Is there any sort of up-to-date hack for Infinite (or just a lot of) HP? Or even a ***-mod?

I have only very basic knowledge of CE, and probably no knowledge of any other hacking programme, so I am.. newbish (at best) to this sort of thing. But I follow directions pretty well, and eager to get revenge on Nexon for unfairly banning my previous acco--

I mean, of course, eager to get my new character up to the caliber of my previous one.

Please forgive my ignorance, and please be gentle if you're going to flame me for it. x3
As far as i know the only way to use CE or anything like it is to change your HP bars value, but only by looks, it might say you have 999999K HP but in reality you have 130~ ich

So, no. Not that i know of anyway O.o
Old 06/04/2009, 18:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntaxcrysis View Post
As far as i know the only way to use CE or anything like it is to change your HP bars value, but only by looks, it might say you have 999999K HP but in reality you have 130~ ich

So, no. Not that i know of anyway O.o
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I was clear enough. I meant that even though I have the most experience with CE, I'm willing to learn the ropes of any other sort thing to hack Mabinogi if it means being able to have actual fun in it again.

But, if it was me that misunderstood you, I do apologize. And I'd like to say; what a bummer. D=

There is no way to hack into Mabinogi to give yourself, even temporary, boosts?
Old 06/04/2009, 21:07   #4

There probably is a way, but, as you know, Mabinogi just got a new Anti-Hacking-System.

It takes time and skill to develope(/leech ) Hacks.

We are already starting to bypass HackShield, and as soon as HS is beaten up, the fun will start.

By the way, I like the way you write. People that actually write without any mistakes and with respect became rare. I hope you don't leave us too soon.
Old 06/04/2009, 21:14   #5

I'm sure he is a Nexon Spy... lets impale him... :3
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2009, 00:31   #6

I do tend to be a little.. overly polite when I'm in a new community. I'm not entirely sure why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasorikun View Post
I'm sure he is a Nexon Spy... lets impale him... :3
Uhm.. wait.. did you just call me a 'he'? And a 'Nexon Spy' at that? Chaa, I wouldn't work for those loons no matter what they paid me.
Old 06/05/2009, 11:25   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfox View Post
Uhm.. wait.. did you just call me a 'he'?
-GIRL ALERT GIRL ALERT GIRL ALERT-

welcome to teh community (if i may say this *scared of dark raccoons*)
Old 06/05/2009, 11:26   #8

We should be able to do something with memory editting,Maybe some sort of godmode,
i magically made a fixed dye dissapear out of my inventory using cheatengine, i know it's not a good thing. But its something!(...now to find a way to get that dye back >>")

EDIT :
Hmm i thought about something, You know how the monsters sometimes "miss" you?
The attack animation of the monster is there, but it doesn't hit you and your character is there just like nothing happened.

Maybe we could do this with a cheatengine, and have monsters always "miss" your character. I dont' have much time today/tomorrow, so maybe someone can do an attampt to this?
Old 06/05/2009, 20:35   #9

Quote:
Hehe, the Raccoon is mighty...>8D
Old 06/06/2009, 01:04   #10

OMFG, what kind of Noobs are you all?!

Just use Sirinji's SkillHack 2.4!

Old 06/06/2009, 03:43   #11

Nice one.

Do that again and you'll get a cake for your first Infraction! 8D
Old 06/06/2009, 15:14   #12

i lol'd...sooo hard
Old 06/06/2009, 23:29   #13

But.. Raccoons are adorable..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XDivineX View Post
EDIT :
Hmm i thought about something, You know how the monsters sometimes "miss" you?
The attack animation of the monster is there, but it doesn't hit you and your character is there just like nothing happened.

Maybe we could do this with a cheatengine, and have monsters always "miss" your character. I dont' have much time today/tomorrow, so maybe someone can do an attampt to this?
Something along those lines would be.. well, I'm not sure if 'spectacular' is strong enough. I wish I could be of more use then just his encouragement, but unfortunately, I'm not. :\
Old 06/07/2009, 02:12   #14

I don't think that CheatEngine will work, but it's worth a try.
Old 06/07/2009, 05:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudkiller2006 View Post
-GIRL ALERT GIRL ALERT GIRL ALERT-

Giiiiiiirls... *drool*

Raccoons are kawaiiiiiiii :3 *cuddles dark raccoon*

BTT:
I highly doubt anything like *** hack will work since all that **** is server sided. Even that "monster did not hit me" is a lag glitch... just like with "monster hit me from a-*******-cross the room".

What I could imagine to work with UCE would be stuff like... speedhack, wallhack etc.
Closed Thread