Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Walker problem with skills (Non silly question)

Discussion on L2Walker problem with skills (Non silly question) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, I've got a problem with lots of versions of L2Walker. I play on a L2j C5 server, and all L2Walker works perfect but skill list don't work well.

Only a few skills are showed, and those lots of those that are showed are wrong (not the correct name, not the correct lvl, and I can't use them).

Can anybody help me? Thnx

That's an example.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Sro-DB PROBLEM WITH SKILLS
08/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4520/27502309.p ng Uploaded with ImageShack.us plase help me with that !! :mofo::mofo::mofo:
l2walker skills are messed up.....help pls
11/21/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Hi,im using l2walker 2.05 and worked perfectly until gracia epilogue,there is no skills in party buffs or self buff options.Can any1 help me out with this,what should i do .....:(
Probably a silly question, but..
06/07/2009 - Mabinogi - 17 Replies
I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask (Well, except for possibly my pride, but who cares about that) ; Is there any sort of up-to-date hack for Infinite (or just a lot of) HP? Or even a god-mod? I have only very basic knowledge of CE, and probably no knowledge of any other hacking programme, so I am.. newbish (at best) to this sort of thing. But I follow directions pretty well, and eager to get revenge on Nexon for unfairly banning my previous acco-- I mean, of course, eager to get my new...
C# forms... silly question, lol
12/30/2008 - CO2 Programming - 4 Replies
I know that this is nooby, but I can`t find it anywhere. My C# form has a menustrip, a statustrip and a webbrowser in it. How can I make it so when I stretch the form, everything moves, not just the size of the form?
L2Walker pathing problem/question
06/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi there, Im using the IG walker postet here by darkmenx on official server. It runs great for me, but I have some problems with pathing. For example: I hunt with my char at Ruins of Agony, when I let him grind over night, every morning he's dead and has logged out at gludio. Not very efficient. How can I configure the bot, that he runs back to the combat range zone at runis of agony and starts fighting again? Maybe It is possible to receive buffs from Newbie Guide every time he is in...