Hello. before I get into it I just want to say I am a complete ****** and noob when it comes to this stuff so just mind that. Anyway, I was just wondering if it is possible to play mabinogi alone with commands and stuff like that. If it is, is there a program that you need to do all of this?
You will need a Mabinogi server and let no one else play on it, but yourself. Just get in touch with Nexon Korea and ask them about a 1-player server license. Maybe you can get one cheap.
You will need a Mabinogi server and let no one else play on it, but yourself. Just get in touch with Nexon Korea and ask them about a 1-player server license. Maybe you can get one cheap.
Is it possible to just edit and customize the mabinogi files and basically create a pserver but only for your use?
Hello. before I get into it I just want to say I am a complete ****** and noob when it comes to this stuff so just mind that. Anyway, I was just wondering if it is possible to play mabinogi alone with commands and stuff like that. If it is, is there a program that you need to do all of this?
Well I do have a lot of time on my hands. I was wondering how I can code the Mabinogi files and stuff like that
You need years and years of knowledge in c++ coding knowledge of game mechanics and a creative and logical mind to pull of the first private server of a game. Unlike games like Maplestory and runescape there is no prior coding done which you can just rip off and change a few little things to make it your own.
You need years and years of knowledge in c++ coding knowledge of game mechanics and a creative and logical mind to pull of the first private server of a game. Unlike games like Maplestory and runescape there is no prior coding done which you can just rip off and change a few little things to make it your own.
You need years and years of knowledge in c++ coding knowledge of game mechanics and a creative and logical mind to pull of the first private server of a game. Unlike games like Maplestory and runescape there is no prior coding done which you can just rip off and change a few little things to make it your own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwolfa7x
Hmm Ok thanks
dafuq just happened...?
All it took was a ****** to talk to a ******..
dafuq just happened...?
All it took was a ****** to talk to a ******..
You read your own post?
Lets be honest your the only person here stupid enough to suck some ones **** and imply your a "elite hacker" I'd ask you how it taste but I REALLY don't want to know about your relations with Aka.
Lets be honest your the only person here stupid enough to suck some ones **** and imply your a "elite hacker" I'd ask you how it taste but I REALLY don't want to know about your relations with Aka.
Punctuation completely dismissed? Check.
Orthography on preschool level? Check.
Nothing included, but brainless insults? Check.
Pro troll? Approved.
If only you skipped both apostrophes and the last period, you could have gotten a smiley sticker on top of approval.
MW2 Single Player Spezialeinheit 10/03/2011 - Call of Duty - 1 Replies Hey Com,
Hat vielleicht jemand Lust, mit mir die Spezial-Einheits Missionen zu spielen ? Wenn ja kann er/sie mich in Steam adden: xXDTstyLeXx
Ich hab im Sticky leider kein Lobby Thread mehr gefunden deswegen poste ich es hier so.
Ty
Mabinogi-Single charge Fireball 01/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 9 Replies Alright i have absolutely no knowledge of IDA or OllyDBG so don't get mad if this information is useless. I was talking to a friend and this is what he told me. It is for a single charge FB mod.
When you open the dll with IDA there should be a window that also pops up beside the main codes and serial numbers that will house the name of skills. So like CSkillFirebolt. Then it will have a {Void} beside it.
Double click on that and it will take you to the section that deals with that...
Single Player Conquer 2.0 08/25/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies So I was thinking,
Diablo has both single and online player modes, why can't CO?
The coder (not me for now) could make their own server emulation program to act as the "server", basically just adding AI to the client side. The user would have complete control over drops and whatever else they need.
This project would be massive, you're basically programming a single player game, but it would be awesome just to have it at a LAN party with whatever stuff you wanted just messing...