As to why they don't exist yet. Nexon will sue the first private server out, It is hard to make, and once one comes out, all the others do.
He's right. Lol. The reason there are so many MS servers is because they exploded so fast when they did. They have a control over mabi because less people care about it BECAUSE ***** *** noob ******* keep ******* with it. So, Let's go back to the beginning~ If fucktard idiots who think they are "Trolls" weren't "Trolling" I'm sure a group of ***** *** noob ***** *** private server devs (Like myself of course[Database Creator/Moderator/Networks Specialist]) would have made some **** by now. So. Think of this next time you ask for a private server. Think of all the **** you've done in mabi people. Bathe in your shame. You shameful mother *******. Yeah.
I'm mad bro?
Not sure, my ***** is hard though.
For all the trolls who will prove their illogical **** by saying I'm mad.
GetAtMePlease.
If fucktard idiots who think they are "Trolls" weren't "Trolling" I'm sure a group of ***** *** noob ***** *** private server devs (Like myself of course[Database Creator/Moderator/Networks Specialist]) would have made some **** by now.
A: Where is your private server?
B: Why do "trolls" have anything to do with you making a private server..?
As to why they don't exist yet. Nexon will sue the first private server out, It is hard to make, and once one comes out, all the others do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hg478
He's right. Lol. The reason there are so many MS servers is because they exploded so fast when they did. They have a control over mabi because less people care about it BECAUSE nigga ass noob bitches keep fucking with it. So, Let's go back to the beginning~ If fucktard idiots who think they are "Trolls" weren't "Trolling" I'm sure a group of nigga ass noob bitch ass private server devs (Like myself of course[Database Creator/Moderator/Networks Specialist]) would have made some shit by now. So. Think of this next time you ask for a private server. Think of all the shit you've done in mabi people. Bathe in your shame. You shameful mother fuckers. Yeah.
I'm mad bro?
Not sure, my penis is hard though.
For all the trolls who will prove their illogical shit by saying I'm mad.
GetAtMePlease.
Lol....................
gg
****** going to get sued :u.
Since you kids are so "Professional" at making your **** tests and posting them on youtube, let's see the server go public. So I can lol while Nexon sues you with their 9xxbil revenue backup. Rofl...
Where is my private server? Re-read my ****... Lol....
Lol....................
gg
****** going to get sued :u.
Since you kids are so "Professional" at making your **** tests and posting them on youtube, let's see the server go public. So I can lol while Nexon sues you with their 9xxbil revenue backup. Rofl...
Where is my private server? Re-read my ****... Lol....
Whilst I concur that it is indeed ****, I see no references to anything you've made, server or otherwise.
Seriously where's the Mabinogi private server? 02/19/2012 - Mabinogi - 149 Replies It's been like 5 years now since mabinogi came out and where's the private server??? I mean this is the website full of awesome coders and hackers yet noone has tried to make a private server? or well people have tried and given up. Why doesn't everyone team up and try to make one? This game deserves to have a private server. And to all the people that complain about the idea of a private server, my reason behind wanting a private server is higher exp rates if we had those then we could test...
Mabinogi Private Servers? 07/25/2011 - Mabinogi - 9 Replies Hey Guys,
Is there Any Mabinogi Private Servers Out There? Iv Tried To Look But When I Do My Computer Tends To Be Slow As Ever.
mabinogi private server with link to project 01/17/2010 - Mabinogi - 3 Replies idk if anyones interested on this subject but theres been this project going on for a while he needs more coders to help hes mostly alone on his project lol heres the linkg Looking for Coders! - RaGEZONE - MMORPG server development forums btw flame all u want i got bored and decieded to share this with those who always wanted to see this ppl say its fake im not sure lol u have to read the posts to figure out wat u think it is is it real or is it faked i say its real but thats just my judgment