Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is the treasure chest hax thingy really gone?

Discussion on Is the treasure chest hax thingy really gone? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/25/2012, 03:40   #31

elite*gold: 0
You're killing europe D:<
Old 02/25/2012, 03:42   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by initHag View Post
TakeWhatAway?

iunoHowToScareHimOffTheWebs?
I thought you were good at this... x.x. -me lost faith in your trolling skills
Old 02/25/2012, 07:18   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Oh my... Init, I hate you... But lets team up on this one?

Ok, lets start here. So you were having *** for a week straight (because thats when you were not posting)? That is just... wow. I didn't know a person had that much ***** to *********. You must be special

Male or female? I say Male... but considering it was a week straight, I say bisexual orgy.

So after ***, you decide to go on epvp?

Pake was never patched, get your facts straight.

Finally, I thought you were 13... does that age ring a bell? Poor kid was raped for a week... I feel sorry for you. But on the bright side, I can see what you look like on the news. I can see if you were actually rape worthy...

Now: Init, take it away
Ohhh alwaho i missed u...
Well no. When pake got "patched" on r101 i got bored off this **** and went do other stuff. And a lot of ***. No it wasnt non stop for a week >.> I also played a little bit of LoL, etc... I just noticed the r102 today and thats y I came here :P Nice to see you again alwaho :3
And.. alwaho u virgin? u need a girl bro. It wasnt patched, just .exe revamped blabla, i just wanna know if some1 ollied that **** and made the fix to the hex edit.
And im 16...

Oh ya and i was ******* *****.
Old 02/25/2012, 07:34   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinhas6197 View Post
Well no. When pake got "patched" on r101 i got bored off this shit and went do other stuff. And a lot of sex. No it wasnt non stop for a week >.> I also played a little bit of LoL, etc... I just noticed the r102 today and thats y I came here :P Nice to see you again alwaho :3
And.. alwaho u virgin? u need a girl bro. It wasnt patched, just .exe revamped blabla, i just wanna know if some1 ollied that shit and made the fix to the hex edit.
And im 16...

Oh ya and i was fucking pussy.
heybabyz,youseemtothinkyou'reh4wtz.

whynotfbandhavegudtime?
Old 02/25/2012, 07:42   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by initHag View Post
heybabyz,youseemtothinkyou'reh4wtz.

whynotfbandhavegudtime?
English. Please.
Old 02/25/2012, 08:28   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_987 View Post
You're killing europe D:<
It's not even confirmed that it was this.

Considering the packet is EXTREMELY well known, it seems unlikely, as the server has had up time, not to mention that all those people supposedly saw this happen, yet NO-ONE took a screen shot, I'm going to have to call bullshit on this one.

Sounds like it's just yet another alt that Nexon didn't remove the heartsticker horde from, because as I recall, that stopped the channels individually.

Also:

Quote:
Well no. When pake got "patched" on r101 i got bored off this shit and went do other stuff. And a lot of sex. No it wasnt non stop for a week >.> I also played a little bit of LoL, etc... I just noticed the r102 today and thats y I came here :P Nice to see you again alwaho :3
And.. alwaho u virgin? u need a girl bro. It wasnt patched, just .exe revamped blabla, i just wanna know if some1 ollied that shit and made the fix to the hex edit.
And im 16...

Cool story bro.

Shame that you're SO insistent that you were having sex, as that means you just spent a week fapping whilst crying over how you'll never be touched by another human being.

Yes guys, he said he was "fucking pussy". When did he say that this "pussy" was human/alive/not his cousin/etc?
Old 02/25/2012, 10:14   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
It's not even confirmed that it was this.

Considering the packet is EXTREMELY well known, it seems unlikely, as the server has had up time, not to mention that all those people supposedly saw this happen, yet NO-ONE took a screen shot, I'm going to have to call bullshit on this one.

Sounds like it's just yet another alt that Nexon didn't remove the heartsticker horde from, because as I recall, that stopped the channels individually.
Saw it myself. It was there for like 3 secs
Old 02/25/2012, 11:50   #38

Quote:
Saw it myself. It was there for like 3 secs
You should know the routine by now, pics or it didn't happen.
Old 02/25/2012, 13:01   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
Oh my... Init, I hate you... But lets team up on this one?

Ok, lets start here. So you were having sex for a week straight (because thats when you were not posting)? That is just... wow. I didn't know a person had that much semen to ejaculate. You must be special

Male or female? I say Male... but considering it was a week straight, I say bisexual orgy.

So after sex, you decide to go on epvp?

Pake was never patched, get your facts straight.

Finally, I thought you were 13... does that age ring a bell? Poor kid was raped for a week... I feel sorry for you. But on the bright side, I can see what you look like on the news. I can see if you were actually rape worthy...

Now: Init, take it away
OMG wow...

You can't do that to a leecher they have righ...

Oh wait never mind.

Quote:
And im 16...

Don't you guys just hate it when people don't believe your lies!!!

Quote:
When did he say that this "pussy" was human/alive/not his cousin/etc?
Don't be slack adam....

He was doing his mum.

Quote:
You should know the routine by now, pics or it didn't happen pictures.

Old 02/25/2012, 14:46   #40

Quote:
So you think heart stickers crashed the servers?
Old 02/25/2012, 15:26   #41

Quote:
So you think heart stickers crashed the servers?
It's how it worked previously.

Ask one of the nubs that got stickered on Macha, opening their mailboxes apparently causes the server to freeze.

So, it does in fact work.

Old 02/25/2012, 16:35   #42

@Adam Where do you play now?
Old 02/25/2012, 18:16   #43

Quote:
@Adam Where do you play now?
I don't play a version of mabi, although I log on to EU/NA on occasion to test things out of curiosity.
Old 02/25/2012, 18:22   #44

Quote:
I don't play a version of mabi, although I log on to EU/NA on occasion to test things out of curiosity.
So tell me the story about Adambich
Old 02/25/2012, 18:32   #45

Quote:
So tell me the story about Adambich
It's not me, and he runs away whenever I show up.

That's pretty much it.