Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is the treasure chest hax thingy really gone?

Discussion on Is the treasure chest hax thingy really gone? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/24/2012, 13:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
xD!!! So funny....
Until someone loses a hebona, goes to the site and complains..... Then it is hilarious!
Old 02/24/2012, 14:00   #17

delete pl0x. Ruining other servers.
Old 02/24/2012, 17:06   #18

WaitSoItActuallyStillWorks?LULZ
Old 02/24/2012, 17:31   #19

On the foreign servers.
Old 02/24/2012, 17:38   #20

daniel, you do realize that foreign servers do look at this forum yes? Foreign servers are a lil behind, so you just ruined another mabinogi server... gg
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/24/2012, 18:06   #21

Quote:
daniel, you do realize that foreign servers do look at this forum yes? Foreign servers are a lil behind, so you just ruined another mabinogi server... gg
The EU servers were supposedly crashed with this, except the people that apparently saw this didn't take any sort of picture/video/look closely enough to work out if there were chests around the person/etc, yet commented how they saw something they thought was "weird".

So, sounds legit.

Old 02/24/2012, 19:58   #22

Quote:
:(I'mfeelingsadnow.
Old 02/24/2012, 20:59   #23

oh? I thought it was an achievement. You managed to ruin pake for NA and now for EU? You are on a ******* roll. Keep going.
Old 02/24/2012, 21:18   #24

Yeah alwaho, but if i recall is was you who gave me the stoof for something I took out of my ass on the spot.

Who's really to blame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j
The EU servers were supposedly crashed with this, except the people that apparently saw this didn't take any sort of picture/video/look closely enough to work out if there were chests around the person/etc, yet commented how they saw something they thought was "weird".
Blameitonalwaho.Hewantsthisfamemorethananyoneanyways.
Old 02/24/2012, 21:47   #25

you, for giving it away xD
Old 02/24/2012, 22:39   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by initHag View Post
Yeah alwaho, but if i recall is was you who gave me the stoof for something I took out of my ass on the spot.

Who's really to blame?

Blameitonalwaho.Hewantsthisfamemorethananyoneanyways.
Quote:
you, for giving it away xD
Who really cares about EU? Not even their Nexon gives enough of a fuck to stop whatever's going on at the time.

NPCs have been dying for how many months now? .__.

The saddest thing in my opinion, is that someone bothers to crash their servers, I mean, why bother? Macha has had no monsters for over a month, no new players can join, and most of the players are quitting because they're bored of Nexon EU not giving a shit/robed chars/generic reason here.

Lol, Nexon employees are probably relieved when they're informed that the servers have been fucked over again, as it proves that at least SOMEONE is "playing" the game.
Old 02/24/2012, 22:44   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_j View Post
Lol, Nexon employees are probably relieved when they're informed that the servers have been fucked over again, as it proves that at least SOMEONE is "playing" the game.
This.

Actually, shared with 2 people.

Jacob aka Cryption/Encrypt.

That's all. If anyone did anything, it's that dumbass jacob who thinks he's pretty cool (as if).
Old 02/25/2012, 02:09   #28

pake still patched r102 or is it being kept secret? (srry that i didnt post often, was having ***, you ppl should go do that too)
Old 02/25/2012, 03:32   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukinhas6197 View Post
pake still patched r102 or is it being kept secret? (srry that i didnt post often, was having sex, you ppl should go do that too)
Oh my... Init, I hate you... But lets team up on this one?

Quote:
was having sex
Ok, lets start here. So you were having sex for a week straight (because thats when you were not posting)? That is just... wow. I didn't know a person had that much semen to ejaculate. You must be special

Quote:
srry that i didnt post often, was having sex, you ppl should go do that too)
Male or female? I say Male... but considering it was a week straight, I say bisexual orgy.

Quote:
pake still patched r102 or is it being kept secret? (srry that i didnt post often, was having sex, you ppl should go do that too)
So after sex, you decide to go on epvp?

Quote:
pake still patched r102 or is it being kept secret?
Pake was never patched, get your facts straight.

Quote:
Finally, I thought you were 13... does that age ring a bell? Poor kid was raped for a week... I feel sorry for you. But on the bright side, I can see what you look like on the news. I can see if you were actually rape worthy...

Now: Init, take it away
Old 02/25/2012, 03:38   #30

TakeWhatAway?

iunoHowToScareHimOffTheWebs?