Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Treasure Chest...

Discussion on Treasure Chest... within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Treasure Chest...

Hello everyone, i have 1 question and i hope someone could help me, well i see lots of ppl selling lots of ewd ead... i know they drop often for treasure chest and using the deluxe chest keys...now...with l2walker i dont know how to make bot use the key in the chest...is it with script?? or there's another way to get the ead ewd in large number and fast that dont need the chest?? tks all for the help u could give

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Hero's Treasure Chest
10/17/2010 - Grand Chase - 7 Replies
Will the Hero's Treasure Chest that you get when you stamp your attendance disappear from your Equip after the May 25 patch? Please reply ASAP.
Treasure Chest / Box Gracia Final
08/08/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hello guys, can i ask for Treasure Chest/Box hack for gracia final ? Thank you.
Treasure chest patch
07/04/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey, i search treasure chest patch to CT1 in BFDe server. Previous patch not working. Drop spoil its ok but all treasure chest name "shining inside" :( Please help where i can find patch to CT1 box?
Treasure Chest for HellBound!!
07/02/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lin2-exploits-hack s-bots-tools-macros/116290-share-treasure-boxes-ct 1-modified-npcname-e-dat-file.html If you could make it for CT2 ;p or will it work ? tnx
Treasure chest check
06/26/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hello, I am looking since looong time for some hack to check if treasure chest contains scrolls I know that there is such thing but it was C4 then... :/ Today i am looking for one to Kamael CT1 version If you can help, i would be very grateful thx