If anyone wants to know how it worked.
You know that "protect the sheep" quest that the sheep boy gave you?
After you finish that quest, it told the server to teleport you right by him.
The packet 582 was the packet that was used to teleport you in that quest.
lol so is the code the same... or did they make a new one... so just make a noob and redo the quest and use alisa to scan the packets and it will show u the new code rite or u cant use it at all now?
lol so is the code the same... or did they make a new one... so just make a noob and redo the quest and use alisa to scan the packets and it will show u the new code rite or u cant use it at all now?
I don't think the initial way to even get the first packet was to do the quest. 582 is so close to 0, it was probably a scan.
[Requesting Help]EP5 What What 01/23/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies Scruples is trying (but failing) to edit EP5. and we could use some help.
What we realy need is getting EP5 skills to work on EP4.
All information would be highly useful.
We also need to know how to add a portal to locations.
Also how to make a barrier, how to make it where only certian factions can enter and leave, and how to make it where skills can and can not be casted inside
requesting 07/12/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies hi i am looking for a anti afk and a auto start hack?
please tell me where one is?
hallo ich bin für eine anti afk und eine Auto-Start-hack suchen?
Bitte sagen Sie mir, wo man ist?
Requesting... 11/24/2009 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies Hello, I am requesting a 1 hit (long range or not) up-to-date hack for NAGC(GCUS). 11/24/09 (Starlet is coming out tomorrow!?)
I'd be very grateful. Im trying to level up my 49 Ryan and my 39 Ronan.
Thank you, and I am still unsure if I am posting this in the right section, and if I am allowed to Request hacks.
I'd appreciate it if you found me some or made some. Currently I've been searching two websites
Thanks :handsdown::handsdown:
[Requesting] YJ BOT 10/04/2008 - Perfect World - 2 Replies can u give me some link to download a bot 4 YJ?? some bot dont has a auto heal pet and hunger... pls
[Requesting] c++ Tut 11/21/2007 - Kal Online - 12 Replies Also ich suche jemand der sich auskennt mit c++
und es auch erklären kann wäre echt nett
also ich will erreichen Kalhacks zu coden mein wissen in c++= 0-.-