Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting...

Discussion on Requesting... within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Requesting...

Hello, I am requesting a 1 hit (long range or not) up-to-date hack for NAGC(GCUS). 11/24/09 (Starlet is coming out tomorrow!?)
I'd be very grateful. Im trying to level up my 49 Ryan and my 39 Ronan.

Thank you, and I am still unsure if I am posting this in the right section, and if I am allowed to Request hacks.

I'd appreciate it if you found me some or made some. Currently I've been searching two websites
Thanks
Old 11/24/2009, 07:19   #2

WOW
Old 11/24/2009, 23:37   #3

ok man lets clear one thing no one can hack the Script.kom aka long bar cause it is detected already two there is an updated hack that you can use pls look for sir Brians~ thread at the gc hacks bots etc pls click my thanks botton if i helped you in anyway
Old 11/24/2009, 23:41   #4

Well, Nevermind then. Im just trying to find a way to quickly level up using hacks.

Request Close.