Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 07:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anything Useful With Pake

Discussion on Anything Useful With Pake within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anything Useful With Pake

So I've been playing around with it and it seems absolutely nothing works in the sense of being illegit. Hell, in fact the only thing that even seems to be useable at all is Hide. What can you do with this? I don't care if you give me exact packets or anything hell it might be interesting to play with stuff and learn how to do it, it just seems there's nothing to really abuse with it. Any hints?

Only thing I found is a packet that makes owls fly to you and drop off a letter LOL: 0000909400100000000<char id>09010004006000CB7D3E402D
Old 01/27/2012, 01:41   #2

Record packets, go through changes, play around. Fiddle with your findings, and you'll find a lot more than you would just doing the same old thing like waiting for someone to release more.
Old 01/27/2012, 02:05   #3

I try to mess with packets but I dont know how to edit them cause everything is like LFJE34253545Nj2533J and i'm like wtf does that mean.

1. Found a packet that changed how much money I had but as soon as I tried to buy something or drop it, it just changed back to how much I had before.

2. Tried to record packets of changing areas but all that happened was me being outside of the map in a white area where I could walk around until I hit the edge of the map.

3. Found a packet that changed what area I was buying goods from but when I tried to buy the goods, all I got was "Unable to make trade."

No matter what I try to do it always fails.
Old 01/27/2012, 03:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsPaiin View Post
I try to mess with packets but I dont know how to edit them cause everything is like LFJE34253545Nj2533J and i'm like wtf does that mean.

1. Found a packet that changed how much money I had but as soon as I tried to buy something or drop it, it just changed back to how much I had before.

2. Tried to record packets of changing areas but all that happened was me being outside of the map in a white area where I could walk around until I hit the edge of the map.

3. Found a packet that changed what area I was buying goods from but when I tried to buy the goods, all I got was "Unable to make trade."

No matter what I try to do it always fails.
That's because you have to notice three major parts of packets.

Not all packets are meant to be sent. Not all packets can complete a process on their own. Sometimes it may require one or two packets to complete. Finally, context. You can record a packet of you speaking to Walter when you are next to him, but you need to consider there may be another ending when you use that packet when further away from him. Keep trying, and good luck.

Also, to help out more. I suggest you turn to the package files, as well as knowing what hex is.

As for going through package files, look for a mabi_unpack. I don't have it on this laptop, so I can't give it to you, but it should be on the forums.

As for learning hex, a lot of people have thrown out information, but I think cloudkiller2006 and Alwaho made it out the most clear for newer users.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaho View Post
well... Since it seems that a lot of people have lost my packet info, I decided to update it. Enjoy

Though the guides may be outdated, looking and learning from information once used and provide so many answers.
Old 01/27/2012, 08:35   #5

I'm trying to find out how to stop bandits from popping up when commerce trading so I can create my own bot....but....I can't seem to spot the packet. I think it might be in one of the walking packets.
Old 01/27/2012, 08:41   #6

Old 01/27/2012, 09:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosirrom View Post
Yeah, I should've included this too for guides! It's really good from what I see. Do view, and thank if he helped, his guide.