Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Mabinogi In-Game Debugger/Call Stack Viewer

Discussion on [Question] Mabinogi In-Game Debugger/Call Stack Viewer within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Mabinogi In-Game Debugger/Call Stack Viewer

Would a mod or program like that exist? Although I have high doubts that there is one, It doesn't hurt to ask :P

Im working on a project atm, and maybe this will help me alot. I'm starting to get tired going thur 50 addresses in Pleione/Standard and seeing little to no effects of what I'm expecting to be done
Old 01/08/2012, 21:00   #2

Does CheatEngine count?
Old 01/08/2012, 22:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Does CheatEngine count?
You know it does, it has a built in kernel debugger. However, there is no option to view the stack.
Old 01/09/2012, 23:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epvp_God View Post
You know it does, it has a built in kernel debugger. However, there is no option to view the stack.
>< well this one didnt really fit my needs :s, I needed a Call Stack while playing in game (The Crashing Call Stack only showed the last address in game working [Which is what the crash log shows as first] then it shows all the other addresses thats just showing how the game exits @ coding)
Old 01/10/2012, 00:59   #5

The problem with generic Call Stack viewers is they assume the return address is stored in [ebp], but most "Release" or "Optimised" programs don't move esp to ebp, so you'll need to work out the call stack yourself.

One way to do it is to hook the start of the function and print what [esp] is, and go to that address. Find the start of the function that contains that address and repeat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2012, 18:30   #6

That cheat engine debugger sure does come in handy, ther are still many dll exploits out there. Just use ida to view all the functions and test the ideas in cedbg.