Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help plz

Discussion on help plz within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help plz

hi,

I just now got pake too work, but i am clueless on all the stuff in the mod folder...

I was wondering if their is any good guides on it... I really wanna get the clone to work...
Old 12/04/2011, 20:47   #2

What clone? If you're talking about item cloning, or ''duping'', no one's going to tell you the working method. Sorry.
Old 12/04/2011, 22:43   #3

He's been pming me like no tomorrow.

He thinks he's going to to dupe by asking dumbasses.

Quote:
i do not understand... is thier no dupe in pake... i was told their was... find you people who are willin to do more wat?

come one a simple vid on you doin all i need plz
Old 12/04/2011, 23:15   #4

here is how:
1. login to nexon.net
2. log a ticket
3. tittle it duping
4. in descrption, put "nexon, can plz tell me how to dupe?"
Old 12/05/2011, 17:25   #5

wow... shut up, just because i didn't grow up with a computer or was even tought this kinda stuff in school... is this not a mod site for help??? i do not know why yall have to be such ******... you was just as dumb as me before some one showed you how to do all this stuff too...

not like i need you to tell me, a guide on all the stuff that is in pake and how to use it would be nice... i know the basics... i just dont know about the stuff in the mod folder...

and i pm u maybe 3 times...
Old 12/05/2011, 19:09   #6

Post you email in the Easy123 MabiPake 4 Noobs thread.
Old 12/05/2011, 23:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntmanburn View Post
wow... shut up, just because i didn't grow up with a computer or was even tought this kinda stuff in school... is this not a mod site for help??? i do not know why yall have to be such ******... you was just as dumb as me before some one showed you how to do all this stuff too...

not like i need you to tell me, a guide on all the stuff that is in pake and how to use it would be nice... i know the basics... i just dont know about the stuff in the mod folder...

Kill443(Orwhatever to lazy to look) is an idiot, dont flatter him by calling him "Smart". Second by telling someone to "shut up" doesn't help you any more. And I doubt anyone is taught this in school. If you want to learn stuff look it up online the power of the inter-webs is strong young one. We're not being ****** we're just being straight up honest. Also you "WE'RE" not "WAS" sorry. And yes we we're dumb before we understood this stuff so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
Old 12/06/2011, 00:03   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntmanburn View Post

If they are such "******" then Just leave they wont help you .
Old 12/06/2011, 00:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karriem2 View Post
If they are such "******" then Just leave they wont help you .
I kinda established that, no need to just cluster around and **** all over the guy
Old 12/06/2011, 00:51   #10

i have looked... and i know some one who is willin to show me how... but i do not want to get hacked... he is one told me to go to dedrain... also he wants the money first with out showing me how...

it not like i am that dumb i managed to get mabipake to work... I have just never done any of these game breaking mods.... all i really want is a hint to a link to a guide on the mod folder in it... and i have looked on the dupe stuff... all i find is a bunch of junk...

like one site said if i do these surveys they will give it to me... so i did bout 50 min worth of surveys then at the end they make u buy and sign up for two things before they give it too you....
Old 12/06/2011, 01:06   #11

wtf

oh before anyone thinks of it the wrong way:

Quote:
Why should I? You know there's a few trustable guilds who might sell you the method, go ask them.
oh and...
Old 12/06/2011, 03:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking141 View Post
Kill443(Orwhatever to lazy to look) is an idiot, dont flatter him by calling him "Smart". Second by telling someone to "shut up" doesn't help you any more. And I doubt anyone is taught this in school. If you want to learn stuff look it up online the power of the inter-webs is strong young one. We're not being ****** we're just being straight up honest. Also you "WE'RE" not "WAS" sorry. And yes we we're dumb before we understood this stuff so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
he never call me smart and "kill443" is not my name, learn to read kid
Old 12/06/2011, 05:00   #13

Wow, that's pretty good, you sure did gameking. He must be pretty fail because he typed a 3 instead of 6.
Grammar and typos as comebacks are sure hard-***.

I envy you!
Old 12/08/2011, 02:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill446 View Post
he never call me smart and "kill443" is not my name, learn to read kid
He implied it lrn2think.
Old 12/13/2011, 04:02   #15

Well the thing is, on forums like EPVP.. People don't like to spoonfeed you methods to ruin games.. They don't want there to be idiots running around being all like "ELITEPVPERS TAUGHT ME HOW TO DUPE HEHEHEHEHHEHEH"

What you need to do is just browse around and soon enough you will find a guide, I would suggest looking on different forums to EPVP, because newbies are not warmly welcomed here.