Has anyone been keeping up with this g15 update? I have been laughing so hard at how hard nexon is failing right now. "Nexon will try to update to g15" haha.Then all these updates. How long has this been going on? 2 weeks? I just thought it was funny and I would share.
P.S. Any other things about g15 should go in this thread.
yeah, but still... I mean they have implemented 13 generations (Yes I am excluding generation 1 because that was around when the game was out I believe) and they still cant get it right. still makes me laugh... lol
its so far under the rug its well under the MFKNRUG man. a ducat exploit. i can sense it. ducats are like gold but not a physical object its just numbers. technically gold is just numbers. since coding and **** deals with 1's and 0's on the most simplistic form.
I kind of want to point out, it is not a trick. Think of what -1 ducats means. it lies directly in the ducats, its just a guess... But hey, who knows. I might be able to find it out O:
WTB Or! WT SHARE SBOT!!! love love love! 03/02/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies Hey Guys!! So...Yea i got a new laptop an i wanna get back into Silkroad BUT! I have no Sbot anymore :/ Someone Share or sell me an OLD customer?
Msn : [email protected]
Imma real Friendly Guy :):mofo: