Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any idea for the title glitch ??

Discussion on Any idea for the title glitch ?? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any idea for the title glitch ??

There is a new method for title glitch...
does anyone have any idea about it??
the only thing i know from someone is that is this time can change the effect of the title...
Old 09/02/2011, 20:06   #2

Ya, its not hard,
First go to notepad, type in delsys32 MAKE SURE ITS THOSE EXACT LETTERS!
then save it as mabimod.bat, open that file and it will prompt you yes or no, press y.
Once you have done this your hacksheild shouldnt bother you when you load the game, next open mabinogi, go login, once logged in go to your title selection, then minimize mabinogi, open data packer (found in tiara mod and other mods,) click find, their should be a bunch of random names, click modify, go back to your title screen and select a title, it will prompt you to edit, do so and their will be a list of things such as "str,def,prot,will,mp" etc, edit theese to any setting you would like, Enjoy ^.^
PS:sorry for format of paragraph I don't usually post here D:
Old 09/03/2011, 00:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead_Angel View Post
Ya, its not hard,
then save it as mabimod.bat, open that file and it will prompt you yes or no, press y.
Once you have done this your hacksheild shouldnt bother you when you load the game, next open mabinogi, go login, once logged in go to your title selection, then minimize mabinogi, open data packer (found in tiara mod and other mods,) click find, their should be a bunch of random names, click modify, go back to your title screen and select a title, it will prompt you to edit, do so and their will be a list of things such as "str,def,prot,will,mp" etc, edit theese to any setting you would like, Enjoy ^.^
This joke is way too old and way too overused.
Old 09/03/2011, 02:36   #4

Didn't get what do you mean
Old 09/03/2011, 08:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead_Angel View Post
Ya, its not hard,
i don't think it needs the use of mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco456 View Post
Didn't get what do you mean
a bug that can increase ur status and damage through your title
Old 09/03/2011, 15:36   #6

If this about that glitch way back when any item you picked up would add the bonus of your current title on top of itself infinitely?

Good times.
Old 09/03/2011, 20:42   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persons View Post
If this about that glitch way back when any item you picked up would add the bonus of your current title on top of itself infinitely?

Good times.
That was the best glitch ever.
Old 09/03/2011, 21:09   #8

I had just a fun time with that, was soloing Peaca back when that was actually impressive.

It's too easy now
They need to make Peaca Int passes more common, give us a challenge.
Old 09/04/2011, 03:17   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Persons View Post
I had just a fun time with that, was soloing Peaca back when that was actually impressive.

It's too easy now
They need to make Peaca Int passes more common, give us a challenge.
is this still working now?
would u mind telling me how to do that?
please
Closed Thread