What I said. You make a small script that will automatically cast thunder 5 times with a single click or press, instead of 5 individual clicks or presses
What I said. You make a small script that will automatically cast thunder 5 times with a single click or press, instead of 5 individual clicks or presses
I am not up to date with most of the gamebreaking mods, but I am pretty sure it is patched, or is working and just private. (90% sure it is just patched though.)
I'm pretty sure he's not asking for 1 charge fireball, but asking for a mod that allows him to cast fireball in 1 charge with the same load time as it normally takes. My guess is for convenience, not for gamebreaking. I don't know where you'd find something like that, but I'd look at how healing works if I cared but that's probably server side, so you'd have to do something custom so that it'd send out the right packet sends at the right times.
Chain Lightning 05/14/2011 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Kann mir wer sagen wie das war das Chain Lightning den DMG behalten tut ?
Also wenn man ja den CD auf 0 macht geht der DMG ja auch ohne ende runter wie beim Splashy ...
für hilfe wäre ich sehr dankbar
[Release] Hell Marien+ Nightmare M249, Rainbow Mp7, Thunder M4a1 & Thunder M60 05/08/2011 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 43 Replies Moin Liebe Commu, erstmal Yeah mein 2. mod nach der 1 1/2 Jahren Pause und mein 2. Beitrag.
Der Marien mod ist mir eingefallen während ich auf dem klo saß, Ja das ist wirklich Inspirierend
Ich möchte ausserdem sagen das die Waffen nicht für die Map abgestimmt sind, sondern als Seperate, Aussenstehende Mods gedacht sind.
Ich habe viel arbeit Reingesteckt, ich würde mich echt über kommentare oder Thanks Freuen ^.^
Hier habt ihr den Video Link (Am ende zeige ich nochmal alle waffen...
Heaven Chain 07/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies So I tried googling his but couldnt find much info. So my gf lvld up up heaven to lvl 10 and it works just fine with a female character then my friend, using a male character, has heaven chain at lvl 8...the animation doesn't work at all but the monster still gets hit...is this normal? Will his animation work at lvl 10?
Ascension chain 04/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies is it just me or is ascension chain bugged it hits like only 2 times when its like higher then lvl 9... i have the latest media pk2 fixes so any help?