Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Skill Spammer

Discussion on [Release] Skill Spammer within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 12/26/2010, 18:39   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark - Sora View Post
Sincerely,

Your least favorite Modder,

Alex Alphonse Rothschild
Don't be so hard on yourself.

Your like the most helpful modder I know.
Old 12/30/2010, 06:56   #47

I love this is bot! However I do have a few suggestions. If you can, make it able to go around obstacles. Several times I have had to adjust it myself. Also make sure this never gets patched! I love this bot! It's so simple!
Old 12/30/2010, 13:08   #48

Could you put cobweb pick up in there too please ? It would be more convenient~
Old 01/02/2011, 21:53   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawntobishop View Post
All of the functionality of this bot is able to be done through interior human ai edits. That way is in itself much safer and more reliable, but as stated in the end it is up to you the user to choose, do so wisely.
AI edits can loot as well now? Using the pick up pet AI I'd assume? Are there any examples around? (Searching on such a topic has become a bit of a joke)
Old 01/12/2011, 03:31   #50

I apologize for re-posting, but I was still wondering if I was using the "Loot" function right. After I press "-" the the menu pops up and I highlight the options. It begins to attack, but there is no looting going on. Am I to have an image of the word "gold" and "fomor scrolls" in the same folder as the skillspammer.exe? Again I do apologize for re-posting, I was just curious for some help!
Old 01/13/2011, 08:51   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynedropz View Post
I apologize for re-posting, but I was still wondering if I was using the "Loot" function right. After I press "-" the the menu pops up and I highlight the options. It begins to attack, but there is no looting going on. Am I to have an image of the word "gold" and "fomor scrolls" in the same folder as the skillspammer.exe? Again I do apologize for re-posting, I was just curious for some help!
Version 1.5 Released; bug-fix and bot enhancement, looting works properly now. Sorry I could not respond to your first post, I was busy with schoolwork.

EDIT: Revision 7 of Skill Spammer 1.5 has been released.

Regards,

Alex Alphonse Rothschild
Old 01/16/2011, 13:11   #52

i cant get it 2 pick up gold or formers
Old 01/16/2011, 16:13   #53

Do not you chat speak.
Do not ask questions that have been asked/answer thoroughly in the thread.
If you are not willing to actually read thread content, you should leave rather than reiterating a simple question.
#Warned.
Old 01/16/2011, 22:28   #54

Hmm. The v1.5 doesn't seem to work when you chose to use only 1 skill. However if you chose to use 3 skills and just blank out the other 2 boxes, it works.
Another thing, in both v1.5 and 1.4, when u click stop to stop the bot while using more than 1 skills at once, it doesn't stop. I had to close the program to actually make it stop.
Just some things you could probably look into.
Old 01/24/2011, 00:29   #55

I have windows 7, I use it, and it just does nothing :O
Old 01/24/2011, 01:18   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life2death View Post
I have windows 7, I use it, and it just does nothing :O
Run it as Administrator, if that does not fix the issue then get a better antivirus, preferably not; Advanced Antivirus, AdwarePunisher, AdwareSheriff, AlphaCleaner, AntiSpyCheck, AntiSpyware Expert, Antispyware Soldier, AntiVermeans, AntiVermins, AntiVerminser, AntiVirGear, Antivirus 2009, Antivirus Lab 2009, Antivirus Master, Antivirus XP 2008, AntivirusGolden, AVG, AVGold, Avira, BraveSentry, IE Defender, Internet Antivirus, MalwareCrush, MalwareWipe, MalwareWiped, MalwareWipePro, MalwareWiper, McAffee, Micro Antivirus 2009, MS Antivirus, Norton, PestCapture, PestTrap, Power Antivirus 2009, Power Antivirus, PSGuard, Smart Antivirus 2009, SpyAxe, SpyCrush, SpyDown, SpyFalcon, SpyGuard, SpyHeal, SpyHeals, SpyLocked, SpyMarshal, SpySheriff, SpySoldier, Spyware Soft Stop, Spyware Vanisher, SpywareKnight, SpywareLocked, SpywareQuake, SpywareRemover, SpywareSheriff, SpywareStrike, Symantec, System Antivirus 2008, TitanShield Antispyware, Total Secure 2009, Trust Cleaner, Virtual Maid, Virus Heat, Virus Protect Pro, Virus Protect, VirusBlast, VirusBurst, VirusRay, Vista Antivirus 2008, WinAntiSpyPro, WinHound, XP Antivirus 2008, XP Antivirus 2009 or XPert Antivirus.

Regards,

Alex Alphonse Rothschild
Old 01/24/2011, 01:26   #57

hey it wont pick up the gold or the fomor scrolls iv deleted it and reinstalled it and it still wont pick them up pls help
Old 01/24/2011, 20:36   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark - Sora View Post
Run it as Administrator, if that does not fix the issue then get a better antivirus, preferably not; Advanced Antivirus, AdwarePunisher, AdwareSheriff, AlphaCleaner, AntiSpyCheck, AntiSpyware Expert, Antispyware Soldier, AntiVermeans, AntiVermins, AntiVerminser, AntiVirGear, Antivirus 2009, Antivirus Lab 2009, Antivirus Master, Antivirus XP 2008, AntivirusGolden, AVG, AVGold, Avira, BraveSentry, IE Defender, Internet Antivirus, MalwareCrush, MalwareWipe, MalwareWiped, MalwareWipePro, MalwareWiper, McAffee, Micro Antivirus 2009, MS Antivirus, Norton, PestCapture, PestTrap, Power Antivirus 2009, Power Antivirus, PSGuard, Smart Antivirus 2009, SpyAxe, SpyCrush, SpyDown, SpyFalcon, SpyGuard, SpyHeal, SpyHeals, SpyLocked, SpyMarshal, SpySheriff, SpySoldier, Spyware Soft Stop, Spyware Vanisher, SpywareKnight, SpywareLocked, SpywareQuake, SpywareRemover, SpywareSheriff, SpywareStrike, Symantec, System Antivirus 2008, TitanShield Antispyware, Total Secure 2009, Trust Cleaner, Virtual Maid, Virus Heat, Virus Protect Pro, Virus Protect, VirusBlast, VirusBurst, VirusRay, Vista Antivirus 2008, WinAntiSpyPro, WinHound, XP Antivirus 2008, XP Antivirus 2009 or XPert Antivirus.

Regards,

Alex Alphonse Rothschild
Does that leave any anti-viruses? x3
Old 01/29/2011, 05:22   #59

loot gold or formor

I tried everything like disabling all antivirus and run as administrator. I think this script run in autoit need a color imaging so that autoit will recognize if its gold or formor.

thanlks just want to help..
Old 01/31/2011, 01:24   #60

Yea, when using only one skills, it doesn't do anything. And when you change the settings after starting it with 2 or more skills, it doesn't use the changed settings.

Tags
heal spam, mabinogi bot, proficiency, skill spammer