I'm having the exact same problem as they are~ I use Windows Vista 32-bit, also, so maybe it's just not compatible with Vista? Great idea though<3 (:
Skill Spammer was made on a Windows 7 computer, It has been tested and works on the following operating systems; Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven (64-bit). The reason it was not working for some users was due to a programming error, Version 1.4 provides a fix for this.
The skill spammer doesn't work for me. I don't know if it's because of the update that they made a few days ago, but you updated it yesterday so I don't get why it wouldn't work.
The skill spammer doesn't work for me. I don't know if it's because of the update that they made a few days ago, but you updated it yesterday so I don't get why it wouldn't work.
Updated, Skill Spammer should work now. Also, may I ask; what operating system do you use?
Alex, it would seem as though i was mistaken before, my apologies.
As it turns out, when clicking off the screen, it is the "attack with skill" function where it attempts to click for you to use the skill that was causing mischievous clicking. Just figured I'd put that out there, and maybe in the same way that your program does cancel the spamming of the skill, the spamming of the clicking should halt as well? Food for thought.
Out of curiosity, in a previous post you mentioned you'd update your files. Although I haven't checked the links, in your main post you didn't appear to have updated it, or at least give any mention of any updates.
Just figured that as a programmer, you'd enjoy some feedback. Best of my holiday wishes to you, good sir
Hi, I was wondering if I was using the Loot Gold and Loot Fomor scrolls function correctly, because every time I use it doesn't seem to be picking up any gold or scrolls. It attacks just fine though, was there something I'm doing wrong? Thank you!
Mmm, I have a question. How exactly does the "Use HP and SP potions" work?
Because I set to 50%, however when my stam drops down to the 50% range if click the playing music, but since it's under the 50% stam range, it just stops and doesn't use a pot. So technically it just stops being productive once it reaches the 50% mark.
Very awesome thing, thanks!
One suggestion though: can you make HP/Stam separate? I'm not sure how the auto-drinking works (would it still work properly at 60% wounded? - i sometimes wind up with like 5 max HP)
[Release] Skill Spammer 05/14/2017 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 138 Replies Ive rewritten my skill spammer from scratch.
It can run with Dekaron / 2moons in the background.
You can select what skills to spam.
Choose if you like it to select new mobs
Set delay times for skills and select mobs
Picks up loot !!
And as a bonus :D i've added a function to free dekaron / 2moons memory every 5 minutes and your able to enable or disable it. (get really high here when spawning ego's and stuff)
Update : should have fixed the issue with slot 3 and = if not let me know...
[RELEASE] Highly customizable Skill Spammer/Looter 07/13/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies Hi all. Well all the skill spammers out there just didn't have the options I was looking for. Even though I never used Auto-it before I dl'd it last night and managed to learn how to make what I think is a very nice skill spammer. I know it has some options that a few people have been looking for, including myself.
ScreenShot:
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5510/skillspam mer.png
HOTKEYS:
Home- show bot(bring to top)
PGUP- start spam
PGDN- stop spam
INS- start looting(loot only)
[Release] ProjectRPB - Skill Spammer v1.2.2r (TheBeginning) 02/05/2010 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 79 Replies The all new ProjectRPB Skill Spammer!
It has been a while since I last released something, or even helped on the scene. (Been a little busy with other things).
But here is one of the latest things I've been working on.
Recommendations are welcome.
Download Now
http://www.hihydro.co.uk/assets/r4000/skillspamme r/skillspammer.png
Download Now