Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Gerent Installer r67

Discussion on [Release] Gerent Installer r67 within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 10/24/2010, 16:59   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfrye1234 View Post
This fix does not work.

I like these mods. I gave them a try and was slightly impressed. My main gripe is the backwards titles. Removing "title.english.txt" and disabling bitmap does not resolve the issue.

Does anyone know the correct way to change the titles back?
Well technically, if you did disable the Bitmap--why would your issue not be resolved? That specific patch modifies for the swap; therefore, you might want to consider it that you did not successfully disable them. I'm unsure, but you should've noticed SOME change from deleting the title.english.txt (which is the only modified data file which affects titles).

Anyways, look for these 2 files are deleting the file stated above:
GerentPatch.ini
UseBitmapFonts=1; Make that a 0.

Nogiparty.ini
UseBitmapFonts=0; Make that 1.

Second step isn't necessary, but some people like the original Bitmap font without name/title swaps. If you don't like Bitmap at all, set both to 0. Simple, right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2010, 05:55   #62

how can i read cp's?
Old 10/25/2010, 09:43   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddawn46 View Post
how can i read cp's?
Press the alt button.
Old 10/27/2010, 23:48   #64

Is it possible for this to work with the europe client? I know it's designed for NA but I just thought I'd ask. When I try and launch mabinogi, it doesn't start up and the log generates this error message "ERROR: Patch at address 0x00000000 failed key check.".
Thanks.
Old 10/28/2010, 07:43   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilumoif260 View Post
Is it possible for this to work with the europe client? I know it's designed for NA but I just thought I'd ask. When I try and launch mabinogi, it doesn't start up and the log generates this error message "ERROR: Patch at address 0x00000000 failed key check.".
Thanks.
Yeah, I'm gonna have it function with other client regions too. Honestly didn't think EU players would want to use it haha. Working on it for now.
Old 10/28/2010, 09:44   #66

Careful guys

Trojan alert, I hate to have to say this I feel bad to say this in fact but today my McAfee detected this or apart of this as a trojan, the text returned to normal only nogi party is working now.
Old 10/28/2010, 11:15   #67

If you read the previous pages it is common for antivirus to pick this up as viruses but it really isn"t because they way it has been packaged or encrypted (or w/e) I'm not 100% sure all i know is it isnt a virus.
Old 10/30/2010, 00:07   #68

Your link to your installer isnt working, it says ur file cant be found.
Old 11/01/2010, 09:01   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by irgan91 View Post
Your link to your installer isnt working, it says ur file cant be found.
Links fixed, my bad; I updated it was all.
Old 11/09/2010, 04:21   #70

Very nice job.

Since the latest release, i've been using a very toned down older nogi setup.

I have to say, I'm really enjoying your compilation, especially liking some of the newer additions like the Golem mods.

Only noting a few minor problems, I'm seeing both types of item names for every item, one on top of the other. Haven't changed any settings yet.

Did have a hackshield error right after I'd installed, shortly after I changed the ego weapon setting in the Gerent menu. Hasn't happened a second time though.

All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this package in the future. =D
Old 11/09/2010, 06:02   #71

The name on top is the NA names and the names are the original names from KR. If you wanna turn it off turn off bitmap fonts.
Old 11/09/2010, 11:45   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeyah View Post
Since the latest release, i've been using a very toned down older nogi setup.

I have to say, I'm really enjoying your compilation, especially liking some of the newer additions like the Golem mods.

Only noting a few minor problems, I'm seeing both types of item names for every item, one on top of the other. Haven't changed any settings yet.

Did have a hackshield error right after I'd installed, shortly after I changed the ego weapon setting in the Gerent menu. Hasn't happened a second time though.

All in all, I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this package in the future. =D

Taking a small break. The next update will have that issue fixed . . . I did a few changes to rework a new library load system, but I guess I have the CRT patch loading too late. You can enable Nogiparty's CRT patch in the meantime.
Only reason why I didn't pick up on it sooner was probably because OS difference & configuration. That version doesn't even have a skill library search which puzzles me even more to why people are unable to do menu(memory) changes. There shouldn't be any delay on load--which in turn leads to the CRT patch. Either way, the main goal is to make the patch work for all regions--only halfway there for KR/JP though; so many patches fail.

I've tested and confirmed NA, EU, and TW though! I assume CN should function fine.
Old 11/11/2010, 00:37   #73

my game isnt starting wen i use this... cuz of update O_o?
*edit*

So i reinstalled and ran the installer (ofcourse doing what readme says) and i got hit with a hackshield error.. anyone else having this problem?

*Last edit*
So apparently it was a one time thing it's working fine. Many thanks for pack
Old 11/11/2010, 19:54   #74

I just installed the mod using r69 and it works great for the most part but when I talk to the Alchemist NPC in Tara and choose to open the shop my client crashes. So far it's only this shop... Any ideas what's wrong?
Old 11/11/2010, 23:52   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shu77 View Post
I just installed the mod using r69 and it works great for the most part but when I talk to the Alchemist NPC in Tara and choose to open the shop my client crashes. So far it's only this shop... Any ideas what's wrong?
Delete itemdb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatpics View Post
i got hit with a hackshield error.
I'm also getting the hackshield error.

That's twice now. About every 5 minutes.

Seems to be fine now.

Tags
gerent, mabinogi, memory patcher, r67