I think he messed his computer up and is stuck with linux now...What would be wrong with playing on linux?
My windoze isn't messed up. I just use linux when I'm not playing a windows-only game. Such as watching coughpiratedcough videos, programming, messing with filesystems, etc. Mainly because linux is so much faster than windoze?
Why would this be "patched"? Taking away an obvious feature that every developer wants isn't very nice... Who doesn't want a program to be cross-platform with ease?
As in hackshield doesn't work with wine anymore, Why do you rush into saying I'm wrong if you haven't tried it?
p.s. you don't need to say I'm wrong in order to mean it.
Anyone Playing Mabinogi? 10/03/2010 - Mabinogi - 21 Replies This forums been moving slow so I just want to pose the question, what's everyone up to? Is it school? Is it work? Is anyone still playing? I know it's a tad bit off topic but it's nice to talk.
~Bishop
Playing Korean and Japanese Mabinogi 10/22/2009 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies Hey I was wondering I hear how some people are able to play mabi from NA to Asia, is this done via Proxy or is there a method i am not aware of, Sorta curious and since mabi is down for 2 hours ( just about crashed ch 2 today with the event) I would venture my what ifs list that i have ( yes it does exist )
If i am duplicating a thread already sorry >_< i didn't see one that really answered my question so i created a new one.