Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to Mod

Discussion on [Guide] How to Mod within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 01/16/2010, 16:51   #16

elite*gold: 0
Its funny how people get so mad over such little things.

@wull: Lol.
Old 01/16/2010, 17:06   #17

I have summon back with the new tiara. Which is a item DB swap. So its possible. Although the person who does tiaras updates is smarter than me becuase i havent been able to switch it back to alby coins like i had before...trying a few things out will post if i get my coins back.
Old 01/16/2010, 17:15   #18

When did this became a debate on whether or not it's flaming, and why argue with a mod over it being necessary on pinned status or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wullpower
Sure, if one day someone starts another Holocaust, nobody will say something. They'll all just stand around and do nothing, since theres nothing nice to say or do about it.
Sometimes, harsh things have to be said. You cant avoid that. I dont know how old you are, but as you get older, you'll start realizing that life is hard and that you cant always go at it like a softy.
True, but this isn't the holocaust, now is it? Just shut up and go back to drinking your apple juice from a sippy cup. We don't need the whining or flaming over something that isn't worth the effort.

Edit: I had the summon cap swap with datapacker, which was before I update Tiara.
Old 01/18/2010, 00:41   #19

Wait, how does this "TEACH you TO mod"? It "teachs" you how to "GET" mods... wtf... change title.
Old 01/18/2010, 05:46   #20

The link has been changed again due to it being updated. You can get it .
Old 01/18/2010, 11:56   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by goohomeet View Post
The link doesn't work and there's a new one.
This link doesn't work!!!
Old 01/18/2010, 16:02   #22

. I also added it to my first post :P Sorry about that.
Old 01/19/2010, 00:49   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Link View Post
When did this became a debate on whether or not it's flaming, and why argue with a mod over it being necessary on pinned status or not?

The minute Kev decided to keep arguing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Link View Post
True, but this isn't the holocaust, now is it? Just shut up and go back to drinking your apple juice from a sippy cup. We don't need the whining or flaming over something that isn't worth the effort.
Its not the holocaust, but so what? I am right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfslashed View Post
DR, you blew your cover.
I am not DR.

Anyways, I will now stop posting in this thread. People here are too obsessed with their Moderators to realize the truth. Its a freaking 3-Step-Guide without any details, references, or anything else, and its made up of like, what, 10 sentences? Whatever, none of my business anyway.
Old 01/19/2010, 00:50   #24

#Locked and unstuck