Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi > Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]DataCami v5.0 Final Build

Discussion on [Release]DataCami v5.0 Final Build within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 09/14/2014, 02:38   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
The "RAT" hacker would have just leaked D.C without any passwords or protections at all, that would be listed as Ending Type D, but I forgot that people here have the reading comprehension at the age of 2nd grade

After all we are infested by chinese players.
F U WE *** U UP IN CN U STEAL FROM US ALL MODS COME FROM CN
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/14/2014, 02:42   #17

Quote:
Sorry, the new skype is for my close friends only, there are no plans to revile it, ESPECIALLY for the Mabinogi Community.

As for "aren't typing like him buddy". I'll have to give some basic psychology lesson to you.

When your emotions becomes croupt. By someone or something, your emotions change, your personality changes, and the way you see things might change as well.

I can't force you to believe what you see. So there is nothing I can do. Believe what you want and enjoy your life.

The "RAT" hacker would have just leaked D.C without any passwords or protections at all, that would be listed as Ending Type D, but I forgot that people here have the reading comprehension at the age of 2nd grade

After all we are infested by chinese players.
Inform me the nickname of a very minty friend of his then, and/or prove that you are step29. You should know how to prove it beyond a doubt.
Additionally, releasing DC without passwords basically would have destroyed mabi, been completely removed on epvpers, and no fun.

Oh, also, Step getting banned wasn't what flipped him, unlike what everybody thinks. So unless you want to divulge why step would suddenly snap, which short of a nuclear bomb kinda wouldn't happen, You are not step in any sense of the word.
Old 09/14/2014, 02:51   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esileruf View Post
Inform me the nickname of a very minty friend of his then
Suppuppet, Green elf, MINTFAGGOT, Married with Faye.

Quote:
Additionally, releasing DC without passwords basically would have destroyed mabi, been completely removed on epvpers, and no fun.
Duh. But if you're a Hacker seeking for revenge, the first thing that comes to mind is LEAK ALL FILES

There is a very simple reason why ****'s password protected:

Quote:
Oh, also, Step getting banned wasn't what flipped him, unlike what everybody thinks.
In D.C v4.17 this was planned. That if Nexon decides to ban all commonly used accounts I would release this, Hence Ending Type C. I have no reason to play Mabinogi now. Why should I restart as level 1 when Marcellus, a Unreleased exploit got patched?

I'm off to installing windows 7 now. This game im trying to play doesn't work with windows 8.1 because LOLXTRAPU
Old 09/14/2014, 02:57   #19

Quote:
Suppuppet, Green elf, MINTFAGGOT, Married with Faye.
Correct, but not exactly binding. My 2 year old nephew could find that data out. And because you chose that instead of say, a Timestamped License with your name on it, because its no beeg sekrit who you are.

Quote:
Duh. But if you're a Hacker seeking for revenge, the first thing that comes to mind is LEAK ALL FILES
Why leak just all the files if you can character assassinate him to dust?

Quote:
There is a very simple reason why ****'s password protected:

In D.C v4.17 this was planned. That if Nexon decides to ban all commonly used accounts I would release this, Hence Ending Type C. I have no reason to play Mabinogi now. Why should I restart as level 1 when Marcellus, a Unreleased exploit got patched?
Why start Galaxxy then? Why start Step29 on Alexina then? Hm?

Also, nice dodge. You got very negative BEFORE you got banned, not after/as you got banned.
Old 09/14/2014, 04:59   #20

now you know i cannot do that step ol bean. rules and ****.
Old 09/14/2014, 05:00   #21

now you know i cannot do that step ol bean. rules and ****.
Old 09/14/2014, 05:10   #22

Quote:
Correct, but not exactly binding. My 2 year old nephew could find that data out. And because you chose that instead of say, a Timestamped License with your name on it, because its no beeg sekrit who you are.
Your 2 year old can actually use a computer, go to the internet, look for anything mabinogi related, which is a small community mind you, log into mari server, and get the information from there?

Wow, god bless full speed anon.

also lolwtf. How the fuck does a Timestamped License works? You want me to Sign it or something? Well, OK.

Quote:
Why leak just all the files if you can character assassinate him to dust
I do not get this sentence?

Quote:
Why start Galaxxy then? Why start Step29 on Alexina then? Hm?

Also, nice dodge. You got very negative BEFORE you got banned, not after/as you got banned.
Galaxxy was made in 2007, before step29 by a friend in real life. We have not chatted in a long time but he was nice enough for him to give me the account during the time I was banned. Let's be clear, this was during the D.C 3.x era

and guess what, That's banned.

Step29 on Alexina was made because my brother plays on that server. He is under my protection right now. My main reason to join alexina was to purely meet and hang out with him, Before DataCami was well known, and before I discovered 4chan.

and guess what, That's banned too.

If this doesn't show any proof, I don't know what will anymore.

but then I read this
Quote:
You got very negative BEFORE you got banned, not after/as you got banned.
Now I'm starting to feel that you're trying to trick me. Twist my mind around and maybe falsing everything I am saying so you can get more information from me, because you are probably actively trying to decode me to get a hint of the password.

Nice try... As for trying to hide your identity, while you try to decode mines since you think I am a fake. We already know that You play on Alexina Server, you hang out with a guild that was named under an anime character, and that you own a website that is not ready to launch yet.

Can we endgame this now?
Old 09/14/2014, 05:28   #23

Quote:
Your 2 year old can actually use a computer, go to the internet, look for anything mabinogi related, which is a small community mind you, log into mari server, and get the information from there?

Wow, god bless full speed anon.

also lolwtf. How the fuck does a Timestamped License works? You want me to Sign it or something? Well, OK.

Congrats, you've proved that you in no way shape or form are step.

Quote:
I do not get this sentence?
Literally why just release all his shit if he could talk with nexon, get it patched because he KNOWS how it works, if instead you could just rob everything he has, make him look like the devil himself, and boot him off mabi.

Quote:
Galaxxy was made in 2007, before step29 by a friend in real life. We have not chatted in a long time but he was nice enough for him to give me the account during the time I was banned. Let's be clear, this was during the D.C 3.x era

and guess what, That's banned.
roof:

Quote:
Step29 on Alexina was made because my brother plays on that server. He is under my protection right now. My main reason to join alexina was to purely meet and hang out with him, Before DataCami was well known, and before I discovered 4chan.
:PROOOOOOF:

Quote:
and guess what, That's banned too.

If this doesn't show any proof, I don't know what will anymore.

but then I read this
A man with a RAT could rope in every single piece of data step's computer had then blow up the machine's system and the victim can only look on. Showing me data that could be ripped that way doesn't prove you are step.

Quote:

Now I'm starting to feel that you're trying to trick me. Twist my mind around and maybe falsing everything I am saying so you can get more information from me, because you are probably actively trying to decode me to get a hint of the password.
Um, I can't even code man. Why would I want something that requires you to UNDERSTAND CODE if I can't code. This further proves you have NO IDEA who I am.

Quote:

Nice try... As for trying to hide your identity, while you try to decode mines since you think I am a fake. We already know that You play on Alexina Server, you hang out with a guild that was named under an anime character, and that you own a website that is not ready to launch yet.

Can we endgame this now?
Wow, its like you have no idea who I am. OH WAIT, YOU DON'T BECAUSE STEP WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL WHO THIS IS IN A HEARTBEAT. Get the fuck out. You are a charlatan and a fool. You can't even tell who I am even though it is as blatant as can be, nor prove that you are step since your name, age, and location are so easy to find its a joke.
Old 09/14/2014, 06:46   #24

Lol "social" life my ***. Have fun being banned step.
Old 09/14/2014, 11:16   #25

Quote:
This game im trying to play doesn't work with windows 8.1 because LOLXTRAPU
*****, Step doesn't even own a computer with 8.1. His old piece of junk could barely do ****.
Old 09/14/2014, 15:08   #26

Quote:
Congrats, you've proved that you in no way shape or form are step.

Literally why just release all his shit if he could talk with nexon, get it patched because he KNOWS how it works, if instead you could just rob everything he has, make him look like the devil himself, and boot him off mabi.
Oh my god...I'm sorry, it seems like you litterly ingored all of my screenshots and reasoning...

I. ENDED. MY. RELATIONSHIP. WITH. NEXON.

Quote:
Wow, its like you have no idea who I am. OH WAIT, YOU DON'T BECAUSE STEP WOULD BE ABLE TO TELL WHO THIS IS IN A HEARTBEAT. Get the fuck out. You are a charlatan and a fool. You can't even tell who I am even though it is as blatant as can be, nor prove that you are step since your name, age, and location are so easy to find its a joke.
Guess I got the wrong person, I give up. I really do not know how else to show you proof since you keep getting into denial. I'm sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilaznboy2 View Post
Lmfao, Step doesn't even own a computer with 8.1. His old piece of junk could barely do shit.
Steve, we barley talked on skype. You forgot the time where I bought a $135 Computer from craigslist aroundd..May or June? I don't remember

I still have my laptop with me, Because it contains files that is not yet ready to backup, due to my 2nd hard drive failure
Old 09/14/2014, 15:12   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by alonzo980 View Post

Lol "social" life my ***. Have fun being banned step.

Post of the day.

Funny how he went around saying he "knows" Sabina, all the time.

Get rejected.
Old 09/14/2014, 15:23   #28

Actually Nevermind. I just realized it's probably better if people think I am a fake

I am the fake step. I hacked Step and got datacami lololololololololololololololololololo eat **** steppykun

i has all step files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagamine View Post
Post of the day.

Funny how he went around saying he "knows" Sabina, all the time.

Get rejected.

lel fk off sesochen
dnt u see dis is h4xed by illoinarty?

ELVES ALWAYS WIN +.+ -le armleg 2012
Old 09/14/2014, 15:57   #29

Quote:
Actually Nevermind. I just realized it's probably better if people think I am a fake

I am the fake step. I hacked Step and got datacami lololololololololololololololololololo eat **** steppykun

i has all step files

lel fk off sesochen
dnt u see dis is h4xed by illoinarty?

ELVES ALWAYS WIN +.+ -le armleg 2012
Elfmaster race

Get banned, elves win

-_ -
Old 09/14/2014, 16:02   #30

this is stupid 2k14