Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Unpacked Client.exe

Discussion on [Release] Unpacked Client.exe within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Old 02/25/2012, 02:31   #46

elite*gold: 0
why not use...sandbox to test it out?
Old 02/25/2012, 04:06   #47

Openitonlinux.

/end
Old 02/25/2012, 13:17   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by hg478 View Post
Looks at sig....

-giggle-
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2012, 15:21   #49

Quote:
Has a Dark Comet RAT attached to it. Ban this guy immediately.

Old 02/25/2012, 16:21   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsPaiin View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgjesus View Post
logic that can not be beat
For srs.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2012, 18:58   #51

Quote:

It's only malware that makes it so you can't run programs. Open it in olly and JMP past it. Well, after you unpack it lol.

BTW that file isn't necessary, it's an unpackme. Replace the unpackme with x. X= packed application.
Old 02/26/2012, 07:50   #52

so..

I had to make a partition of XP to debug client.exe, but I feel that there should be a way to do this in win7 x64.

Did anyone have success with that setup?
Old 02/26/2012, 12:20   #53

Quote:

Obviously. If I wanted it to be FUD it would be FUD. Lol. I posted it to be a Troll. One kid actually downloaded and ran it lmfaooo. Shut my server off on his PC. Idiots. -Sigh. I detest leechers.

Watch yourself. I get banned and you'll never want to download anything on this site again ;]. Lolol. Kids don't know real CrYpTz/Networking professionals. Retards.
Old 02/26/2012, 12:28   #54

Quote:
Watch yourself. I get banned and you'll never want to download anything on this site again.
......................................BANHIMBANHIM BANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBA NHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANH IMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIM BANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBA NHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANH IMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIM BANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBA NHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANH IMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIM BANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBA NHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANH IMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIM BANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBANHIMBA NHIMBANHIM

I mean, oh really?
Old 02/26/2012, 12:45   #55

I guess. Lol. I could care less. Idk. I'm bored :u. I only come on here to make tuts for Ace anyways lol. Too many leechers here in Mabi section. Besides. It wasn't even attached to anything lolol. I could understand getting banned for doing something but being a ****** *****. If I got banned for that then the minions on this site are lacking intelligence :P. Which means back to ****/HF for me! BanmeBanmeBanmeBanme.
Old 02/26/2012, 18:16   #56

You do realize that's also illegal and can land you in jail, right?

Go on, give people RATs and brag about it, and we'll see how long you continue to own a computer.
Old 02/27/2012, 01:51   #57

all i got from the last few post was brag brag brag im cool cause i mess with peoples computers. brag brag brag. i dont care if i get banned brag brag brag. i pretend i know more then i do brag brag brag.
brag brag brag brag brag etc etc etc
i notice that when people like this get banned they are the ones that care the most regardless of how much they say they dont.
Old 02/27/2012, 02:57   #58

You heard brag brag brag? I heard nag nag nag
Old 02/27/2012, 03:21   #59

not a nag was heard.
Old 02/27/2012, 05:13   #60

Quote:
Obviously. If I wanted it to be FUD it would be FUD. Lol. I posted it to be a Troll. One kid actually downloaded and ran it lmfaooo. Shut my server off on his PC. Idiots. -Sigh. I detest leechers.

Watch yourself. I get banned and you'll never want to download anything on this site again ;]. Lolol. Kids don't know real CrYpTz/Networking professionals. Retards.
Another diss to add to the stack..::OO::..

@hg478 **** ScriptKiddie, DarkComet is a prepackaged RAT. CrYpTz/Networking pro my ***, it wasn't even packed with themida to make it "undetectable". You probably cannot even find the SALT for your own username here on EPVP. Ooooooo!!!!!