Then it means you're doing something wrong... =.=
Or you did something else to your client which screwed up. And also, make sure your client is on r83 since my friend's client constantly didn't patch properly for like 3 hours of trying.
Maybe i'm on crack and don't realise it. Obviously, i'm quite adept at all things computer so I have done many things to try and rectify this problem like:
-removing mabi completely, not just deleting the folder, but removing all nexon / mabi registry strings.
-reinstalling clean version and packing files individually
-trying data folder enable with memory patcher
Nothing. Every time I pack skillleveldescription.xml and try to start mabi, it will continually try to patch itself - download a patch, then the Start Game button disappears from use. Restart client, mabi patches again, Start Game button disappears. I could do this all day but i'd rather **********.
Maybe i'm on crack and don't realise it. Obviously, i'm quite adept at all things computer so I have done many things to try and rectify this problem like:
-removing mabi completely, not just deleting the folder, but removing all nexon / mabi registry strings.
-reinstalling clean version and packing files individually
-trying data folder enable with memory patcher
Nothing. Every time I pack skillleveldescription.xml and try to start mabi, it will continually try to patch itself - download a patch, then the Start Game button disappears from use. Restart client, mabi patches again, Start Game button disappears. I could do this all day but i'd rather masturbate.
Given the options, you should just go ahead and perform your plan B.
It's cool though, that you're so computer literate!
Shame you're not, you know, literate.
If you were, I'm sure you'd be aware that you could have attempted to bypass your issue (details in the next topic down), or that this topic is pre-update (2nd post in this topic).
I'd be all "OMGZ, SEARCH!?!?!?!!" but, this is frankly fking ridiculous, from someone who protests any sort of knowledge, or even common sense.
Let me explain how I came to these conclusions:
Problem: The patcher is patching.
So:
Either something is out of date. Possible solution: Stop pasting the first post into an xml file, extract your own, update it correctly.
OR:
Patcher is patching for no reason. Possible solution: Launch client directly.
I hope this clears up your understanding on basic problem solving.
Take your hand out of your pants and try ALL possible fixes, before coming back and QQing about how you'd rather fap than think.
I'unno, I've been off this site for like.. almost 2 years? Not living in Vegas anymore, having trouble finding a new job, you know.. life sucks all that. So I figure what better way to spend my down times goofing around on Epvp again.
Given the options, you should just go ahead and perform your plan B.
It's cool though, that you're so computer literate!
Shame you're not, you know, literate.
If you were, I'm sure you'd be aware that you could have attempted to bypass your issue (details in the next topic down), or that this topic is pre-update (2nd post in this topic).
I'd be all "OMGZ, SEARCH!?!?!?!!" but, this is frankly fking ridiculous, from someone who protests any sort of knowledge, or even common sense.
Let me explain how I came to these conclusions:
Problem: The patcher is patching.
So:
Either something is out of date. Possible solution: Stop pasting the first post into an xml file, extract your own, update it correctly.
OR:
Patcher is patching for no reason. Possible solution: Launch client directly.
I hope this clears up your understanding on basic problem solving.
Take your hand out of your pants and try ALL possible fixes, before coming back and QQing about how you'd rather fap than think.
I lol'd. Perhaps i'm not the one on crack after all.. lol
Forgive me for giving you too much credit, but I assumed that you knew I kept my shit up to date. Mybad. I am also loading the client directly. I am seriously fucked if I know what was going on, but now we've all got bigger shit to worry about- so I doubt i'll be figuring it out any time soon.
Aldeel: I'm 90% sure that I tried loading it without the data packer being open. 90%. I'd have to slap myself in the face if that were the case.... ffs, lol.
If you're loading the client directly, you never see the patcher...
Now forgive me as we may be talking about two different things, but am I correct in assuming your description of loading the client directly is running client.exe / mabinogi.exe from the mabi folder?
I never load from the website, if that's what you mean.
Some Simple Texture Edits...who can make? 05/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies i see other day one topic with blade 120 green..
black and green armor troj...
someone can make green blade lvl 125, and 130?
kk...thx
Some simple texture edits 04/28/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 145 Replies Here are some simple texture edits I made(I will post more later):
2nd Reborn Vigor(image):
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/chickenea terguy/2ndrbvigor.jpg
Download:
2nd_rb.zip - FileFront.com
Twin City text(image):
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/chickenea terguy/TwinCity.jpg