Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about mule accounts

Discussion on Question about mule accounts within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about mule accounts

Hi, I'm new to rmt. Was just wondering, if your mule account is caught, does AGS usually link it to your main account?

for ex. I buy 200k gold from the auction house through a t1 accessory, use that gold to buy shard pouches, and mailed it to my main. Then, the mule account is caught and banned.

Will they link it to the main account?
Old 12/09/2022, 11:36   #2

I've done this and both main and mule are fine so far. Have bought around 3mil gold. I'm expecting mule to get banned soon though. I bought gold then bought honing mats then sent through mail. Been doing this for about 3 weeks to a month roughly
Old 12/09/2022, 18:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tib723 View Post
I've done this and both main and mule are fine so far. Have bought around 3mil gold. I'm expecting mule to get banned soon though. I bought gold then bought honing mats then sent through mail. Been doing this for about 3 weeks to a month roughly
where are u buying?