Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about a mule acc

Discussion on Question about a mule acc within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about a mule acc

Hello, Ive been planning to create a mule acc that Ill buy gold with, buy leapstones with it and transfer them to my main to decrease the chance of a ban as much as possible. But Ive heard the mule acc has to have a trusted status. Does it mean that even though Ill buy Vern pass and spend 20 dollars, the game will still require trusted status for some time before I can use the auction house? The account I have my mule on is an old one and Ive spent a few hundred dollars on steam store already throughout the years.
Old 12/01/2022, 20:38   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmeldinD View Post
Hello, Ive been planning to create a mule acc that Ill buy gold with, buy leapstones with it and transfer them to my main to decrease the chance of a ban as much as possible. But Ive heard the mule acc has to have a trusted status. Does it mean that even though Ill buy Vern pass and spend 20 dollars, the game will still require trusted status for some time before I can use the auction house? The account I have my mule on is an old one and Ive spent a few hundred dollars on steam store already throughout the years.
So i made a mule account from scratch maybe 2 weeks ago. Bought physical steam gift card of 20 bucks then used that to do vern powerpass. Waited 3 more days then was able to use character like normal. Idk if the account is trusted but I'm able to send items through the mail to my main
Old 12/05/2022, 09:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmeldinD View Post
MB